Poppy Adams #19 We’ve seen bigger tits on a bird table!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don't think she is that interested in him. He sounds like he looks the opposite of what she would normally be attracted to. I think she's just dating him for the sake of it and just so she can say she is dating someone.
Which is odd considering how much attention she claims she gets from these gorgeous ripped men. Surely she has her pick of the bunch? Unless one porky is telling a lot of porkies?

He doesn't sound like a creative does he
He sounds like the type who wears his cap backwards and his mum still washes his under crackers.... oh wait.... SHE'S FOUND HER MATCH!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poppy on Insta while with Posh Scot : “why am I being so awkward”

Poppy on Insta without Posh Scot : here’s me in my electric blue underwear with myT-Rex arms/here’s me naked while clutching my G boobs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poppy on Insta while with Posh Scot : “why am I being so awkward”

Poppy on Insta without Posh Scot : here’s me in my electric blue underwear with myT-Rex arms/here’s me naked while clutching my G boobs
Please, they're double G thank you very much 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
‘My chat is so good’ <talks about showering in the morning vs showering in the evening>
duck me 😂
Was just about to say, how dare she dog someone for their online openers, and then come up with that scintillating chat!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone who says they never cry (is it a toxic trait or another quirk of her personality 🙄🙃) she doesn’t half cry a lot. She shared a reel the other week and said she was bawling over it, she cried at all the weddings, she’s crying when she was sent wedding photos…

There’s nothing wrong with crying (I cry all the time 🥲) buy why lie about it or make it a big thing. She’s so weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For someone who says they never cry (is it a toxic trait or another quirk of her personality 🙄🙃) she doesn’t half cry a lot. She shared a reel the other week and said she was bawling over it, she cried at all the weddings, she’s crying when she was sent wedding photos…

There’s nothing wrong with crying (I cry all the time 🥲) buy why lie about it or make it a big thing. She’s so weird.
Because she has an unstable sense of self! Which is why she always appears chaotic, impulsive, manic one minute, depressed the next, intense relationships!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Will it lasts until her birthday in autumn ?
If she has anything to do with it, she'll want a boyfriend for her birthday. I think she's jealous that Archie has moved on.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.