Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped over after seeing that another complete stranger has fallen in love with Poppy 🤥
She's hilarious. It's the pretending to be drunk but managing to film herself plus go into all the details about what he said that is soo funny all whilst remembering to hold her phone at the correct angle so her non existent cleavage and double chins don't show! I'm sure it will be continued when she wakes up with even more made up stories to add to it !

She really is a strange creature! And what's with the scraped back Wendy Adams (distant relative 😆) family hair do...looks bloody awful !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she have to film herself eating crisps, i didn't want to see them sloshing around her mouth.
I think of the neighbours must have shouted something to her, as she turned around and gave someone a right look when she was waddling up the stairs.
Who ever thought of Poppanory was spot on 🤥

Reactions: 10
For all the complaining she does about unwelcome male attention, why’s she asking a random male passer by for a high five? It’s is because he was “ripped”? But then again, this is the same woman that thinks her brother’s capable of pummelling someone to the ground.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
bleeping hell, if that clown footed extraordinaire decided to record her stories (bullshit) as she clumped up the stairs outside my house, I’d be inclined to launch something at her bleeping head, the inconsiderate head.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For all the complaining she does about unwelcome male attention, why’s she asking a random male passer by for a high five? It’s is because he was “ripped”? But then again, this is the same woman that thinks her brother’s capable of pummelling someone to the ground.
It's all the added weird detail she goes into ...that he was sooo good looking, he was ripped, he was sooo tall..etc etc etc ...she's drunk ( allegedly) so he's probably 5'4 with a pot belly and a toupee! Plus why is the catch of the year loitering alone outside empty pubs at 4am chatting to drunk women ?! All very odd and as always doesn't add up with what she's saying!!

Let's hope her "we chatted for 8 hours/we are doing a 2nd date " doesn't watch her stories and decide he doesn't want to be a sloppy 2nds choice for the man magnet !! 🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god when I tell you I ran here after her latest stories! I’m actually dying of embarrassment for her! She’s so desperate it’s cringe! Also the loud crunching and talking with her mouth full is horrific, she’s gross.

Reactions: 11
Oh my god when I tell you I ran here after her latest stories! I’m actually dying of embarrassment for her! She’s so desperate it’s cringe! Also the loud crunching and talking with her mouth full is horrific, she’s gross.
Also getting to bed at 5am again and probably work for 10? No hiding it at all. I hope she gets sacked!!! She will 100% still be pissed going into work

Reactions: 8
Well has the guy shes been 'dating' has been given the ditch in favour of this new romeo?

Oh Poppy 😆🤔🥱🤥

Reactions: 4
Snowing in Edinburgh last night I see.
❄ she’s absolutely confirmed our theory that she’s having to do c*ke in order to get the same pre WLS drunken buzz. She’ll need to be careful with that. Her addictive traits could quickly shift.

Reactions: 3
❄ she’s absolutely confirmed our theory that she’s having to do c*ke in order to get the same pre WLS drunken buzz. She’ll need to be careful with that. Her addictive traits could quickly shift.
Those stories were definitely coke-fuelled bullshit

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell how embarrassing to post a pic of someone you've just met peddling a narrative that you're soulmates.
In that message he 100% friend zoned her 😂
I am cringing so bad on her behalf

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.