Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the faaaaaarrrrrrrk is she banging on about, “I need someone who’s this” “that’s not for me” - hun, no one’s asking.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My first attempt at a thread title, so please be nice 😏

The female Walter Mitty, but no one finds her witty.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ummm wasn’t she basically saying she did fancy him though? Like I inadvertently friend zoned him blah blah. Starting to wonder if he let her down gently when she woke up!!!

Reactions: 10
Archie looked like the biggest drip going so I'm not believing any of this "he's not for me" nonsense. God she is deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell how embarrassing to post a pic of someone you've just met peddling a narrative that you're soulmates.
In that message he 100% friend zoned her 😂
I am cringing so bad on her behalf
Oh hi Poppy 👋🏼 addressing my post there 😂
I'm glad he was 'too nice' for her. She deserves someone who is as big of a bleep as she is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
He totally friend zoned her so now she’s trying to say she didn’t like him like THAT to save face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's 100% trying to save face this morning. She's going in HARD on the damage limitation. Love that for her.

She's obviously been coked off her 'double Gs' (🙄)and feeling even more wildly confident than usual.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Honestly she's missed her vocation as a comedian! What a load of lying tosh!

He's too nice, he's not my type, they discussed if he liked dominant women which Miss introvert Poppyanoray is apparently..of course they did 🙄

We know she reads here ...Hey Poppy how about watching back your stories before you post another one soo you don't come across as a big old lying twit !

Omg her hair ...it probably smells as greasy as it looks ! 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s such an idiot 😂 she seems to think that attraction can be put into very specific traits or physical limitations. Could never be with him because he would never tell her to pipe down? Ha! That logic didn’t work too well with Archie when she was lying in bed shovelling cheese and onion crisps down her neck while trying to argue with him and he basically told her where to go 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He definitely turned her down. You don’t tell your mate to get in the taxi and leave you alone with a random bloke at 3 in the morning if your not hoping he’s coming back to yours cos her mate was probably cock blocking her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Considering she has had basically one relationship in her entire life, she seems very sure of what she needs from a man. How does she even know? Everything in her dating life has gone down the pan quickly so why not try something different?

Obviously what she thinks she needs from a relationship is all wrong. Or she is so awful what she needs rarely comes into it and she gets dumped anyway because she is such a horrible twit?

Reactions: 9
This is Poppy. Just replace the 72 cats by her lover-brother.
At this point, that's probably what she deserves.
Screenshot_20220526-110132_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Goes from “the love of my life” to “not for me” in less than….what 8 hours? 😂

She’s absolutely crackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.