Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest story, sharing that tik tok, I think the twats been reading here

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi Pops! I love myself thanks for taking time out of your day though to share that video with me! 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought absolutely everyone loved her though? And fell in love at the first sight of her?! Which is it poppy?🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest story, sharing that tik tok, I think the twats been reading here
I think Poppy is the one who doesn't like herself. So much so she has to photoshop photos and make up stories about people falling for her at every glance

Reactions: 10
It’s probably why she goes back to Essex so often, so poor old Mammy Shelly puts a wash on for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The h&m skirt is back
See what I don’t understand is that she claims other clothes she's bought since getting too big for her, yet the black skirt she's had FOREVER still fits her?

Reactions: 12
See what I don’t understand is that she claims other clothes she's bought since getting too big for her, yet the black skirt she's had FOREVER still fits her?
oh god, I’d not thought of that, she’s so full of tit

Reactions: 4
Poppy needs to get a T-shirt that actually fits, that lime green thing she has on today is too small for her 🙃

Reactions: 8
She looks ridiculous in that green top it doesn’t even fit her properly!
What clothing item of hers does fit her properly though?! That includes undergarments. She always looks like she’s in the wrong sizes no matter what she’s wearing.

She's been on two dates and she 'fits' into a size 16 top 🤥
I doubt the top fits, the skirt is that high up and she probably only just about managed to get it tucked in.
I've not missed her ugly smug face.

Just seen an article on Facebook featuring Poppy. Interesting how the comments are that she looks smaller than a 22!
The laughable thing is that she's not even a 22, more like a 26, but she looks a 14 in this photos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.