Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha no worries chip. Social media manager. They all come to me with clients they think will fit our brand. I'm the head of PR so they run people by me first 😊 Hence new poppy lurker but I always scroll through tattle threads when I'm alerted to a possible new client 👀👀👀 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️

No way. She was brunette. Crazy looking hair. At least one massive knot. Messy looking woman 👀😂
I know this is the Poppy thread, but I'm so intrigued as to who else you've turned down due to tattle.
I'm hoping you've turned down Skanky Solomon.
I can't imagine Poppy being good to work with.
Sorry for derailing.

Reactions: 11
I know this is the Poppy thread, but I'm so intrigued as to who else you've turned down due to tattle.
I'm hoping you've turned down Skanky Solomon.
I can't imagine Poppy being good to work with.
Sorry for derailing.
Me too!!

Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion:

Poppy Adams #18: Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Telling everyone when her flat is going to be empty and how long for, great security there, probably thinks if someone breaks in, they’ll fall in love with her and they’ll live happily ever after….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Telling everyone when her flat is going to be empty and how long for, great security there, probably thinks if someone breaks in, they’ll fall in love with her and they’ll live happily ever after….
Don't worry, if anyone breaks in, I'm sure Big Benji will pummel them to the ground 😊

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Poppy Adams #18: Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.
I can’t like this suggestion enough!! 😂😂
Also, anyone else hoping she misses her flight today? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t like this suggestion enough!! 😂😂
Also, anyone else hoping she misses her flight today? 🤣
Do you think her work mind about the fact she basically lives in Essex and commutes to work?!
Why didn’t she come back Sunday or Monday?

Reactions: 4
Do you think her work mind about the fact she basically lives in Essex and commutes to work?!
Why didn’t she come back Sunday or Monday?
Because she's a massive dick. The train strike was announced a few weeks ago, so she should have known to get back sooner, but no, Poppy has to create her own bleeping drama about flying back to Edinburgh instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had a thought. Does poppy definitely rent her flat or own it? I have a feeling her parents have bought it hence the extensive DIY from Ben. Would explain why he moved in after milly moved out as milly would have been paying rent. Thoughts?

This has to be the next thread title 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Who knew a commuter flight would be full of commuters?

Anyone know how much it is to fly up to Edinburgh from City?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw she had her fleece with her, it's boiling and she has a fleece, talk about body confident

Reactions: 5
£100 is not bad, why doesn't she do that more often?

I actually have no idea how much the train is with her railcard (don't wake her up to ask to see it) so I don't know why I am saying that but Pops seems to have endless money to duck about with so why not fly?

Reactions: 1
How original a train strike in England !
The idiot said she was back in a week. I don't know why she bothers. And her brother seems to only have one shirt. Does he ever wash it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she incapable of just getting on a train or a plane without making sweeping statements about the people around her ? ... and the green fleece apart from being hideous, is an absolute joke considering it's soo hot ! Body confident my arse !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.