Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at her saying it's not fair to share date details whilst still chatting to someone. She has obviously learnt a valuable lesson from her last "relationship". Let's see how long the privacy lasts. Also she is prob back dating because Archie has a new GF

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen an article on Facebook featuring Poppy. Interesting how the comments are that she looks smaller than a 22!
I've got a feeling that black and white spotty dress isn't done up. I tried it on in Peacocks and it is so tight...it has no stretch whatsoever and a zip up back.
People like Poppy are so damaging. I've just been in bits crying because none of my size 16 clothes fit me anymore. I have no problems being a size 18 at all but I feel I look triple the size of Poppy and just feel so fat and ugly. I know that's a me problem first and foremost but it certainly doesn't help when you see people doing what Poppy does. Just got to keep remembering they're editing pics etc. and be happy in my own skin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Lol at her saying it's not fair to share date details whilst still chatting to someone. She has obviously learnt a valuable lesson from her last "relationship". Let's see how long the privacy lasts. Also she is prob back dating because Archie has a new GF
Or she knows it's going nowhere ! 🙄

Reactions: 2
I've got a feeling that black and white spotty dress isn't done up. I tried it on in Peacocks and it is so tight...it has no stretch whatsoever and a zip up back.
People like Poppy are so damaging. I've just been in bits crying because none of my size 16 clothes fit me anymore. I have no problems being a size 18 at all but I feel I look triple the size of Poppy and just feel so fat and ugly. I know that's a me problem first and foremost but it certainly doesn't help when you see people doing what Poppy does. Just got to keep remembering they're editing pics etc. and be happy in my own skin.
Oh duck Poppy. I'm a size 20 and look much bigger than that twit but know in reality I'm much smaller and don't use angles and mirrors to make myself look smaller, not to mention photoshop, I wouldn't know how.

She is a catfish and a liar with no redeeming features whatsoever. Be happy you're nothing like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Or there was no dates and she's making it up. I can't believe she went on two dates and didn't do any stories about it.

Don't feel bad, Poppy is a catfish. I've posted photos of her a month apart and the difference is astronomical. I'm an 18-20 and look ginormous next to her overly edited photos. It's the thing that annoys me the most about her, that she spouts body positivity, get your legs and arms out, wear a bikini, etc and yet she edits her photos and uses angles to look a size 14. Poppy also lies about her size, she's not a 22. Try not to let Poppy make you feel down, she's a fake and lying about her size. Try not to feel bad, I know that's easier said than done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks you bloody lovely 'trolls'. I think I'm just having a little woe is me day and that bleep popping up with her smug face was my tipping point.
Totally forgot to take pics of me crying and upload it social media...silly me!
So with her going on dates does this mean her and her brother have split up or do they have an open relationship? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks you bloody lovely 'trolls'. I think I'm just having a little woe is me day and that bleep popping up with her smug face was my tipping point.
Totally forgot to take pics of me crying and upload it social media...silly me!
So with her going on dates does this mean her and her brother have split up or do they have an open relationship? 😂
I spat my coffee out of that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not buying the lies about her dating either 🤔 plus the first date lasted 8 hours, ok hun.

Guys, don't let pics of Poppy affect how you feel, we all know she edits, angles & adjusts her pics.... plus she never ever stands next to anyone in her photos, the pic of her in the loo at the henny showed just how big & tall she is. She's telling porkie pies

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I have a similar opinion of that rag but I think it was Peacocks rather than Poppy herself that put that in the paper and probably paid for the privilege
She’s been in the sun before, a couple of months ago for that story she did on tik tok about a date and her dog dying. The story was years old and she put it on tick took as if it had only just happened. I don’t know if they just print these stories after watching them on tik tok or she sends them into them.

Reactions: 4
She’s been in the sun before, a couple of months ago for that story she did on tik tok about a date and her dog dying. The story was years old and she put it on tick took as if it had only just happened. I don’t know if they just print these stories after watching them on tik tok or she sends them into them.
in fairness, the tabloid websites just print content they pick up on social media without the knowledge or consent of the content creator. Another blogger I follow had a video she posted picked up and published by the Sun as a story. She is hugely anti the Sun and demanded they take it down. They did remove it but put it back up again a few months later and she had to fight with them to get it taken down again.

Reactions: 5
Surely the Dorothy Perkins story was a paid promotion? Why would The S*n give away free advertising?

Wow. Poppy has been doing shots and is still not home and it's after 4am. What a wild life she leads! We're so envious of her pointless lifestyle, obviously.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Another night of shots, another man in love with our Popps. Sure he was thrilled to have to wait an hour and half for her Uber, er I mean Bolt, while she gave him tips on how to be confident in manky old skirts and foisty Snag tights. Poor bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she’s met the love of her life….again. Let’s see if he’s ever mentioned again, I doubt it!
And how bleeping disrespectful is she chatting tit into her phone while clomping up the stairs at 4 in the morning! Her neighbours must dislike her

Honestly cannot believe her chatting as she stomped up the stairs - wait two bleeping minutes before you start chatting tit into your phone ffs!!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.