Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there any actual evidence of ❄ or are we just going off how she’s acting? Am I gonna have to actually watch her stories now, ugh!

Reactions: 2
Guys,

I'm failing at life.

I did about 5 shots last night and had a few drinks bought for me by hot men and... I didn't tell Instagram...

Clearly no Poppy Adams am I?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every single time I scroll down my Google newsfeed, I see her ugly mug.
Screenshot_20220612-181854.png

• Haha
  • Sick
You just know the back pedalling is because she woke up to find her 'soulmate' and 'love of her life' had either blocked her on WhatsApp or sent a "sorry for last night, I don't know what I was thinking" text 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You just know the back pedalling is because she woke up to find her 'soulmate' and 'love of her life' had either blocked her on WhatsApp or sent a "sorry for last night, I don't know what I was thinking" text 😂
Probably saw her stories and ran a bleeping mile. Think of your pet bunny, my friend!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
If she really didn’t fancy him as someone said why would you spend over an hour talking after the clubs had closed and promise to marry each other 😂 I would actually die if I had met someone that night and they’d posted me on their insta stories.. I bet she told him her full name and he saw them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
She certainly is entertaining, she's made me laugh tonight 😂

I think as others have said, he's turned her down and now she has to back track, she's tragic!
Screenshot_20220612-203615.png

Screenshot_20220612-203618.png

• Haha
Poppy the Dating Guru is back, everyone. Remember not to settle. As if she has ever had the opportunity.

Not entirely sure how she knows exactly what she wants in a relationship when she has so little experience. Maybe take a chance on something else? After all, what harm would one date do? Not like she is up to much else. Answer has already been given on here- Mr Perfect must have blocked her.

God she’s got no idea. It’s not about “settling” it’s about getting to know someone before writing them off. She’s incredibly shallow when you think about it. She might not be after a classically “good looking” guy but she takes everything at such a surface level! Making a deep connection with someone can take time. That guy literally wrote “best buds” zero romantic interest in her I’d say

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.