Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
Sorry I’m late to the thread, I’ve been shagging my bin man all day after he sneezed in my direction this morning. What have I missed?

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Furnessian

VIP Member
New thread title suggestion:

Poppy Adams #18: Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Clementine

VIP Member
I’d honestly think that was some kind of polyamorous group looking for someone to join their Christmas themed orgy. What a world they live in.

Also Benjy?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Furnessian

VIP Member
Train journey bingo anyone?

-just made it in time
-stag party/ hen do in same carriage
-£20+ worth of M&S snacks
-falling asleep with mouth open
-being woken up by fellow passenger at KX
-unattractive man giving her unwanted attention
-attractive man fancying her but her not realising til too late
-headphones mentioned
-“love that for me” about someone being annoying
-commenting on other passengers’ eating habits
- passer-by falling in love with her as she waits outside King’s Cross

Have I missed anything? I’m sure I have

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

justlurking2345

VIP Member
The last thing anyone should do on tattle is take anything personally! We’re here to talk about whoever’s thread it is. Nothing is personal. If Poppy actually is a size 22 then I’m bigger than her - but when people call her fat and disgusting or whatever, I don’t take it personally because they’re talking about Poppy, not me!! Having big feet isn’t the end of the world, being fat isn’t the end of the world, having psoriasis isn’t the end of the world. All the individual things that make Poppy, Poppy aren’t the end of the world. The reason we talk about all these things is because of Poppy’s personality and her as a whole. She is a selfish, entitled brat who has no idea about the real world. If anything on here offends you personally, just scroll past because it isn’t about you!! Just remember, Poppy’s an arsehole and that’s who we’re here to talk about.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
I need to know, what does Poppy (and others like this) find to laugh at so raucously for theee pics?! They’re always toothy grin laughing, like belly laughing while taking photos, usually taking them themselves! So what the hell are they laughing at!! Drives me mad!!
Reminds me of this meme.
C2558F4F-C059-4A60-84E2-F216A4A6AB6A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Chip1984

VIP Member
At work today (yesterday now lol) I was talking to my friend/colleague about body image and how we've noticed, in our line of work, how bad things are now compared to when we were young, probably because of social media etc. I showed my friend/colleague some posts of Poppy's on Insta, and asked her what size she thinks she is. My mate said "size 16". When I told her she is a size 22, and then showed her the underwear pictures, she was gobsmacked.

The damage that Poppy and her like are doing to young girls, with their distorted to fuck posts, is fucking abhorrent. I am sick and tired of trying to drum it into young girls how social media is fake, that these so called influencers are fake, with their photoshopping and filters.

I despair at times, that gone are the days of valuing something that is real; that what girls value now is all false - false tan, false nails, false eyelashes...and the "influencers" keep driving this bollocks.

Anyway, I had some sort of idea about what I was going on about when I started this post, but I've been on the wine tonight and have forgotten 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Em_

VIP Member
Call me petty but I've reported her for her latest bikini ad, she's not marked it as gifted or as an ad. I'm also pissed off that she's on holiday and I know we all deserve a holiday, etc. However, that lazy scrote doesn't deserve one, she's a smug cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Now the postman fancies her. Of course he does, I mean, how could he not?
Ha ha the postman fancy’s her cause he gave her gift…… you mean your post Poppy

Very early thread suggestion
The only thing Poppy’s riding is an Uber

• Haha
Reactions: 29

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Just honestly her content is just so boring. It’s the same shit. Go out and take videos of yourself necking shots and getting wasted. Embarrassing drunk eating with the mouth open talking about who fancied her that night.
Next day dragging herself to work at her part time retail job “What am I like’”
Back down to mummy and daddy’s to be babied and eat huge portions of food.
Catfish photos.

That’s it.

Mortifying at her age tbh.

• Sick
Reactions: 28

Sozhun

VIP Member
Who in their right mind posts stories of them driving home and talking about how bad their hangover is and how she had to pull over to do a story and share to the world…clearly waaaaaay over the limit to be driving the morning after. What an actual fool

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Do you think she just gets giddy when someone is nice to her? Like polite nice, not 'I wanna bang you' nice?

Tbh, I think as a fat person, you're so used to people either being rude or dismissive/ignoring you, when someone treats you like a normal human being you do get a bit giddy. Maybe? Who knows. Still doesn't mean you need to post about every single mildly pleasant interaction on Instagram.
Naaah, that’s a very mean cliché against us fatties! It’s not like we‘re all that desperate to jump on any guy being friendly to us. This is what men think about fat girls, but we still have our standards!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26