Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has a pretty face and she is good at make up . I don’t care what size she is … I do care that she lies about it .

if she was honest I think she would get a little more respect

she strikes me as a lonely person . The Instagram world is too fake for her to survive it

She needs a proper job and a long hard look at her life

Reactions: 15
Proper trying to sell the 'Edinburgh is my spiritual home i couldn't live anywhere else'.
Nae buying it. Its for tattlers benefit methinks

Reactions: 9
Only poppy is stupid enough to video the street outside her flat , showing specific restaurants etc. I knew the street straight away and those flats aren't cheap to rent (at least 1200pcm)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Only poppy is stupid enough to video the street outside her flat , showing specific restaurants etc. I knew the street straight away and those flats aren't cheap to rent (at least 1200pcm)
That’s not her street, she doesn’t live that close to town, must be her friends. Although she has been stupid enough in the past to show the outside of her flat, it’s not as obvious, but if you’re from the area you would know.

Reactions: 6
Call me petty but she’s friend with both the sisters Nina and the other one and she keeps calling the one who she’s just been away with her ‘bestie’. Isn’t that a bit rude on Nina? 😂

Reactions: 3
Call me petty but she’s friend with both the sisters Nina and the other one and she keeps calling the one who she’s just been away with her ‘bestie’. Isn’t that a bit rude on Nina? 😂
I thought Millie was her "bestie"? What is it with people nowadays having numerous "besties"? A girl I know has a different one every week!

Reactions: 9
I thought Millie was her "bestie"? What is it with people nowadays having numerous "besties"? A girl I know has a different one every week!
Probably because most people who call everyone “bestie” are insufferable pricks who can’t keep a “bestie” for more than a week😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Woah! Just seen the price for where she just stayed. She must be making a lot of money from her ads to carry on with that lifestyle!

Reactions: 2
I've just had a nosey at the lodge she stayed at, she had the most expensive one and this is how much it cost to stay for 2 nights this weekend. It must have cost her more with it being a bank holiday weekend, although I think it may have been a gifted stay.
Screenshot_20220607-124029.png

Woah! Just seen the price for where she just stayed. She must be making a lot of money from her ads to carry on with that lifestyle!
Bank of mum and dad more likely

• Wow
If it was gifted, wouldn't they expect some ads off the back of it in exchange?
When she stayed at her mates lodge, she constantly advertised it but didn't write ad or gifted on any of her posts. I reported her to asa for that as well.
In hindsight she bank of mum and dad probably paid for it

The 🥱 top less pic ....clearly edited unless of course she has arms the same length as an orangutan! 🦧

• Haha
What the duck is this person on?!
'You'd always do your best to make sure someone feel comfortable around you'
I've heard it all now.

Screenshot_20220607-224313.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What the duck is this person on?!
'You'd always do your best to make sure someone feel comfortable around you'
I've heard it all now.

View attachment 1326541
Even more hilarious that Poppy believes it and is posting it for everyone to read! We all know what a selfish self absorbed twit she is ...

I'm sure she sends herself those messages. And the only way that flat is looking like Christmas is by the amount of shite and boxes all over the place.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.