Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Selfish and immature.

I struggle to come up with anything nice about Poppy. Of all the Instahuns and YouTubers I follow, I could at least say one positive thing about them, even if overall I don't really like them. Not with Poppy. Honestly she has no redeeming features at all.

If anyone can name anything nice about her, please do so here because I am at a loss.
Nope, I’ve got nothing, she’s a complete waste of space

Reactions: 5
Not saying there isn't anything nice about her, just that I've thought about it for a while and come up with nada.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Selfish and immature.

I struggle to come up with anything nice about Poppy. Of all the Instahuns and YouTubers I follow, I could at least say one positive thing about them, even if overall I don't really like them. Not with Poppy. Honestly she has no redeeming features at all.

If anyone can name anything nice about her, please do so here because I am at a loss.
She's not too bad at photoshopping 😂
But I agree...such an unlikeable, lazy, scruffy and entitled person

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Selfish and immature.

She's... erm...

Okay, I might need some time.

This is tenuous at best, but you could maybe argue that she's environmentally conscious, choosing to get the train to Essex and back (again and again and again and again) instead of driving.

(I know this is only because she doesn't have a car, so I fully expect it to change when she gets one for her birthday.)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's a good storyteller?
She's very imaginative?
🙈
She does have a good imagination, you know with all the male population just dropping at her feet for attention 🙄 I dare say she has a list of ‘what stories can I feed my fans with today’ then has a list of things to prompt her for her little fake story telling of said male attention

Reactions: 4
A man helped me carry my pram down some steps before, I feel like this would practically count as a proposal in Poppyland. Love that for me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her body count would be stupid if it was all for the men who looked at her or breathed in her direction

Reactions: 1
What is likeable about Poppy?

-she's quite good at makeup

-she's the perfect model of what NOT to do when you educate your children. Makes me suddenly feel like a great mother😂

-she can be hilarious despite herself aka Jay from the Inbetweeners

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The photo of her in the swimming costume compared to the one in the jeans and the top from the other day tells a different story, her stomach is so long.

Reactions: 5
The photo of her in the swimming costume compared to the one in the jeans and the top from the other day tells a different story, her stomach is so long.
I’m actually so so surprised she’s posted that picture!

Reactions: 1
Love how when she’s away for a night with a friend it’s a bikini but in a spa where other people will be it’s a costume, a costume that does *nothing* for her!

Reactions: 9
‘So relaxed’ from the spa, as if she hasn’t just had a weekend quaffing Prosecco and sunbathing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Selfish and immature.

Tell you what I like about her. She makes me feel good about myself - knowing that I’m not an insufferable little bleep like her 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.