Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to give it some context that grubby black skirt made its first appearance October/ November last year after she retired her previous grubby black H&M one sooo the fact almost 9 months later she is still wearing the same skirt( plus snag tights plus enormous shoes ) shows exactly how little her body shape has changed ...so don't be fooled by all her camera trickery ! Only person she is really lying to is herself!

And another boring hen do ! Necking shots and acting like an obnoxious tit! Clearly not an imaginative or creative thought amongst her 'friends'
Oh is that not the same H&M skirt or is it a new one of the old one 😂😂😂

Please forgive me I just noticed it’s the button up skirt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also, if she is going to wear snag tights (big fan here too) then could she not get herself a new pair for a big night out? Or at least not wear the oldest, most worn pair she has? The ones she had on last night look like they have seen better days.

Reactions: 4
Has Archie got a new girlfriend?! 🤔
YES! I JUST SAW!!! She looks nice, poppy is FUMING🤣🤣🤣

It’s on his story for anyone wanting to take a peek. He said “out out” so guess it means they’re official! I’m happy for him, he dodged a bullet with pointy arse poppy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wish he’d tagged the photo with his new girlfriend with “when you know, you know” 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
YES! I JUST SAW!!! She looks nice, poppy is FUMING🤣🤣🤣

It’s on his story for anyone wanting to take a peek. He said “out out” so guess it means they’re official! I’m happy for him, he dodged a bullet with pointy arse poppy
What’s his ig? Thanks i would like to take a peek jeje

She looks massive from the side in that group photo. I'm surprised she put it up, bet it's down by morning. Just shows you what a catfish she is.
I've just come straight over here after seeing that photo. I agree, she'll remove that when she gets up. I think she must have been drunk to post that, a more realistic photo of her.

Reactions: 6
She looks massive from the side in that group photo. I'm surprised she put it up, bet it's down by morning. Just shows you what a catfish she is.
Finally a clothed picture that agrees with her lingerie pics ! Just shows the extent she alters the pictures she takes in her mirror ! Let's see if she leaves in up !

Reactions: 7
Finally a clothed picture that agrees with her lingerie pics ! Just shows the extent she alters the pictures she takes in her mirror ! Let's see if she leaves in up !
Quite!! I actually thought she was front on in that photo… hard to tell.
Also, it’s petty, but it annoys me so much that the other girls are smiling and generally having a good time and then we have Poppy the Prat pouting and posing like she’s some sort of sex symbol. bleeping lighten up and have a good time.

Reactions: 18
Everyone else is looking relaxed and normal, poppy just eye bleeping herself and doing the old sexy dead face

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hahaha compare to the last haul photos. She has no shame talking about being body positive.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20220529-124046_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220529-124117_Instagram.jpg

The same night : with people and alone. She lost weight between the two photos 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.