Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just surprised it wasn’t a man who blocked her in on purpose because he wanted to hit on her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think she just gets giddy when someone is nice to her? Like polite nice, not 'I wanna bang you' nice?

Tbh, I think as a fat person, you're so used to people either being rude or dismissive/ignoring you, when someone treats you like a normal human being you do get a bit giddy. Maybe? Who knows. Still doesn't mean you need to post about every single mildly pleasant interaction on Instagram.
Naaah, that’s a very mean cliché against us fatties! It’s not like we‘re all that desperate to jump on any guy being friendly to us. This is what men think about fat girls, but we still have our standards!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Naaah, that’s a very mean cliché against us fatties! It’s not like we‘re all that desperate to jump on any guy being friendly to us. This is what men think about fat girls, but we still have our standards!!!!
speaking as a fat girl here too! I guess I just can’t believe how self obsessed she actually is.

Anyway she’s deffo doing something weird to her recent photos. They’re too… smooth. 😂

Reactions: 9
Why does she feel the need to upload those pointless stories of her splinter? She’s a freak

Reactions: 8
She’s that person that has to have all the attention on her, even at someone else’s hen night

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has literally shown us a dozen new dresses this week and she’s still wearing the same bleeping black outfit!

Reactions: 11
Literally so sweaty in one of the pics as well due to the heat and wearing full black dress, tights and boots! I honestly am all for peoples choices and respecting that they own them but can’t bare it when she tries to ram this self acceptance BS down throats to make a few £ from paid posts when it’s so contrived!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why, oh why would anybody think to film getting a spelk removed from their finger?!

Aside: I haven't had a spelk since about 1992. Retro.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Literally so sweaty in one of the pics as well due to the heat and wearing full black dress, tights and boots! I honestly am all for peoples choices and respecting that they own them but can’t bare it when she tries to ram this self acceptance BS down throats to make a few £ from paid posts when it’s so contrived!
In all fairness it seems like a classic hen do bride wears white everyone else wears black so that’s prob why but still that skirt needs burning 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Just to give it some context that grubby black skirt made its first appearance October/ November last year after she retired her previous grubby black H&M one sooo the fact almost 9 months later she is still wearing the same skirt( plus snag tights plus enormous shoes ) shows exactly how little her body shape has changed ...so don't be fooled by all her camera trickery ! Only person she is really lying to is herself!

And another boring hen do ! Necking shots and acting like an obnoxious tit! Clearly not an imaginative or creative thought amongst her 'friends'

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.