Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too lazy to wash her own hair. Is she bleeping serious?
I think she's having major issues with her hair...the hair on the top of her head looks all wispy and thin and those taped in extensions look like ratty tails hanging down! Brad the rubbish hairdresser should really be advising her to work on nourishing and strengthening her hair not doing what he does to it !

Incoming pics of her doing her dead behind the eyes pics accompanied with 'who is she' captions!! 🙄

Reactions: 13
I've always said if I ever came into serious money, I'd never wash my own hair ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What sort of decent hairdresser is able to fit that in with no notice? Every good one I do is booked up solidly

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone who’s so knackered, she had a lot of energy to tell that story, eh?

Getting driven by her Mum to the hairdressers so someone can wash her hair because she can’t be bothered. Who can relate to that?!

Reactions: 16
'Suns out arms out, don't cover up your body in this heat' she's so full of tit, the girl who lives in tights in the midst of summer.
Screenshot_20220527-154556.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've always said if I ever came into serious money, I'd never wash my own hair ever again.
Same. I'd have a salon in my mansion like Coleen Rooney and someone to come in every day to wash and dry it. I'm sure I'd soon get bored but I would at least give it a go 😛

I think it's fine for anyone to go and have their hair washed and blow dried for a special occasion but there is something about Poppy doing it that annoys me. Probably Poppy herself.

Reactions: 6
I think Poppy needs to brush up on her Highway Code! No one has to let you out if you’re reversing onto a main road, you have no right of way and should reverse into the driveway whenever possible. Otherwise you just have to have some patience, the world doesn’t owe you anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t believe she just said that about what happens when she is alone in London
All the men there want to talk to her
She’s so full of herself !
She should move to London then. Scottish men don't seem to give a damn about her despite what she pretends

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She should move to London then. Scottish men don't seem to give a damn about her despite what she pretends
Any sensible Scottish man I know would toe punt her into the North Sea before putting up with her entitled pampered princess nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Poppy needs to brush up on her Highway Code! No one has to let you out if you’re reversing onto a main road, you have no right of way and should reverse into the driveway whenever possible. Otherwise you just have to have some patience, the world doesn’t owe you anything.
“The road where I live… where my parent’s live…” 👀 a revealing Freudian slip from Poppy there! You do not live in Edinburgh. You live in Essex 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm struggling to see what the woman did wrong. You have no right to back out of a driveway onto a main road, no one has to yield to you. Alright, it is a nice thing to do to let someone out but I'm guessing the woman didn't even notice Poppy at first and then she was stuck not knowing what to do for the best.

Once again, Poppy being an entitled bleep.

Reactions: 17
She needs a large drink because ONE person didn’t let her reverse out the drive? She’s acting like she was sat there for hours. Get a life poppy🙄

I'm struggling to see what the woman did wrong. You have no right to back out of a driveway onto a main road, no one has to yield to you. Alright, it is a nice thing to do to let someone out but I'm guessing the woman didn't even notice Poppy at first and then she was stuck not knowing what to do for the best.

I was thinking exactly the same! I don't drive, but surely the woman who she is moaning about had right of way? She's so bleeping entitled, it's unbelievable! I had to stop myself from messaging her to tell her what a bleep she is.

Reactions: 8

I thought this too - so many times I've realised someone needs out and I don't see them, I'm already committed to driving straight so don't let them out. Doesn't make me a bleep, just didn't bleeping see them and think quickly enough, I usually feel bad after too. She shouldn't be asking someone else to reverse on a main road either. Silly witch.

Reactions: 7
That face though. Haha Almost look a different person.

Her face looks different than in any photo. The power of makeup😂
I do think she is pretty, but I really think she looked so much better without the dark hair. It does nowt for her!

Reactions: 1
Do you think she just gets giddy when someone is nice to her? Like polite nice, not 'I wanna bang you' nice?

Tbh, I think as a fat person, you're so used to people either being rude or dismissive/ignoring you, when someone treats you like a normal human being you do get a bit giddy. Maybe? Who knows. Still doesn't mean you need to post about every single mildly pleasant interaction on Instagram.
Yes, I have a friend who is very overweight and she constantly confuses people being nice with them fancying her. It never ends well. She once asked her personal trainer out on a date because she misread the signals of him being supportive and then he had to drop her as a client!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.