Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is definitely edited in some way. Look at the weird curve of the rug/carpet.

Screenshot_20220529-124117_Instagram.jpg

Hilarious that in her bio she states she's "helping you to love & accept your body". Go on Poppanory, tell us another...

Reactions: 13
This is definitely edited in some way. Look at the weird curve of the rug/carpet.

View attachment 1304373

Hilarious that in her bio she states she's "helping you to love & accept your body". Go on Poppanory, tell us another...
I have always found it really funny that she writes that in her bio like she’s some sort of agony aunt who helps people, in reality I think she needs to help herself because she doesn’t truly love herself, Only the version she edits and carefully poses. The real life waddling version of her that we know she really is is the version she hates and seems to try hide

Reactions: 10
That drives me insane. Jess does it too All this “Oh she fancy” bollocks. It makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ll deny saying it 😂 but I really like her nails!

Edit - I don’t think they’re done very well but I love the colour, shape and length.

• Haha
Get your filthy trotters off the train seat, you immature front-bottom. Hi Poppy.

Blah blah blah look at my green nails blah blah blah look at my green nails blah blah blah look at my green nails 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is praising Edinburgh for being the place that sets her soul on fire yet we never see her actually go anywhere except for pubs/clubs. I’m not saying she has to be the Scottish Tourist Board or anything but maybe GO places and show us?! The most of Edinburgh I’ve seen from Poppy is the bleeping long walk to collect her parcels.

Then again, that would mean actually walking around and not just Ubering Bolting (🙄) from work to home.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She can keep saying she loves Edinburgh but the fact is she loves it like a tourist because she’s never there long enough to actually call it home. And as for her brother, if he’s not there for months what’s the point?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She can keep saying she loves Edinburgh but the fact is she loves it like a tourist because she’s never there long enough to actually call it home. And as for her brother, if he’s not there for months what’s the point?
So she has someone to split the rent with?

Reactions: 2
Exactly. Saying her brother's job takes him everywhere...only everywhere down South (London and Essex).
As for Poppy, she does absolutely nothing in Edinburgh, except a few nights out and nothing Scottish, like she could be everywhere, it would be the same.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.