Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's had a good read here. Don't believe for one second people randomly message her saying all the things she said last night. It's like everything with her, the biggest lies she tells are to herself, the reality is she doesn't live in Edinburgh..she rents a room there that she occasionally sleeps in, she hasn't got a big friendship group based in Edinburgh, she doesn't have a busy interesting life / job in Edinburgh. She just likes to pretend...anyone that follows her regularly knows she's a fantasist.

Reactions: 16
I think she's had a good read here. Don't believe for one second people randomly message her saying all the things she said last night. It's like everything with her, the biggest lies she tells are to herself, the reality is she doesn't live in Edinburgh..she rents a room there that she occasionally sleeps in, she hasn't got a big friendship group based in Edinburgh, she doesn't have a busy interesting life / job in Edinburgh. She just likes to pretend...anyone that follows her regularly knows she's a fantasist.
Agreed - she’s trying to convince herself that she looooves to live here. Reality is, she has no life or social circle here - that’s all down south. It would be cheaper to live south and take all these train trips to Edinburgh to do what she does anyway eg get drunk on the cowgate at the weekend. 🤷🏻‍♀️. she’s fooling herself.

Reactions: 13
I wish she could have mentioned her catfishing, she mentioned other things she read on here but not that. The bs that she moved there not knowing anyone, she knew Hagrid and Millie moved with her, she wasn't exactly on her own.
I half expected some story about some man she met, a one night stand, especially after it looks like Archie's got a girlfriend now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poppy if you do read here - don’t put your feet up on seats on public transport, it is utter trampy behaviour!!

Reactions: 11
Poppy if you do read here - don’t put your feet up on seats on public transport, it is utter trampy behaviour!!
Even worse for me was her getting back to the flat and sitting on her bed in the clothes she travelled in 🤮 this is probably a Me Problem, but dutty train travelling clothes going near my bed makes me feel sick 😷 🥴

Reactions: 11
I wish she could have mentioned her catfishing, she mentioned other things she read on here but not that. The bs that she moved there not knowing anyone, she knew Hagrid and Millie moved with her, she wasn't exactly on her own.
I half expected some story about some man she met, a one night stand, especially after it looks like Archie's got a girlfriend now.
Oooo since when did he have a girlfriend?
I’ve been away and haven’t been glued to instagram (looking at you Jess!!) seems like I’ve missed a lot!

Reactions: 1
I’ve been away and haven’t been glued to instagram (looking at you Jess!!) seems like I’ve missed a lot!
He posted a story the other day of him and a girl posing together (like a nice formal photo) dressed up ready to go out. He had his hand around her and the caption was something like “out out ♥“. Poppy will be spitting fire 🥴🤣

Reactions: 4
As @GiftedNotFree said he shared that photo on his stories and it looked like a couple pose. I'd say she looked nicer than Poppy, the complete opposite to be fair.

She's on an up her engagement mission doing a Q&A that she won't answer!

Who's gonna take one for the team and her why she hasn't taken 2 WLS seriously....🤔

As @GiftedNotFree said he shared that photo on his stories and it looked like a couple pose. I'd say she looked nicer than Poppy, the complete opposite to be fair.
She looked lovely and it definitely gave off new couple vibes especially as he added a big ❤ to the post...

Reactions: 7
She’d ignore it. She barely acknowledges her WLS let alone answers questions about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's on an up her engagement mission doing a Q&A that she won't answer!

Who's gonna take one for the team and her why she hasn't taken 2 WLS seriously....🤔

She looked lovely and it definitely gave off new couple vibes especially as he added a big ❤ to the post...
Or why she claims to be body positive, but is a catfish

Archie has tagged his new GF in posts/ stories so it's not a secret. Good for them, they look happy.

She's the one who gifted him something when he was ill? I don't think I've seen her before in his page.

Honestly what a ridiculous thing to say about not fancying the guy she was going on a date with. I’m sure others might disagree but until you meet someone how can you know for sure?! I’ve been on dates with guys I thought were extremely attractive then when I met them I didn’t fancy them at all and I’ve met guys I’ve not fancied but when I’ve got to know them I do!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.