Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to be careful posting she’s drinking cocktails and then that she has a shift later on!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whilst I agree that the pictures are a bit much and should be kept private. I'm a fat girl, have lipedeoma so my legs look similar to hers and wow that comment really stung a little 🥲

That being said I cannot stand her and I didn't even know about her until I came on tattle 😂
I have lipoedema too and i have the exact same body shape as Poppy, very stomach heavy and cus its lipeodema it never goes! But any comments on here are about poppy so i dont get offended.

As for poppy herself. I stopped liking her pictures because she pissed me off ages ago but i cant remember why 😂 still refuse to like her pictures though

Her skin looks so sore it genuinely makes me cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is she doesn’t really have a waist so it either has to go up under her boobs or way down lower than her hips
Exactly. So why wearing it wrongly? Wear something that is alright with your shape.

Reactions: 2
I thought this. The whole ensemble is very odd, where are those straps around her thighs actually meant to go? And yes, the suspender belt should go around the hips shouldn’t it? I expect it was too small to fit round there.
It just looks weird! Then to have her stomach poking out between that and the knickers makes it look really bizarre. It is like she's trying to create a waist with it.....Good luck with that!

Reactions: 3
I suppose I am just wondering has she not tried immunosuppressants? That’s what is used here and I see patients who have bad psoriasis and it just works! But they are very expensive and that’s why I was wondering if perhaps the NHS won’t fund them. Nobody should have to live with having a condition that bad when there are treatments available

Reactions: 5
I suppose I am just wondering has she not tried immunosuppressants? That’s what is used here and I see patients who have bad psoriasis and it just works! But they are very expensive and that’s why I was wondering if perhaps the NHS won’t fund them. Nobody should have to live with having a condition that bad when there are treatments available
Yes they say it's brilliant, but being expensive, they keep them for severe psoriasis cases here (psoriasis on 20 to 30% of the body surface), like Poppy basically.

Well I never saw her in the shop when I drove past earlier. So I remembered she had her sofa being delivered today ‘gifted’ sofa I should say in her rented flat that the government pay for ad she only works half an hour a week. Gutted to see there’s no sofa stories

Reactions: 4
I think she said a while ago that they are the next thing they’ll try if the treatment she’s on now doesn’t work.

Reactions: 1
I think she said a while ago that they are the next thing they’ll try if the treatment she’s on now doesn’t work.
Will be interesting to see how she manages to actually get her hands on them when she will need monitoring bloods every 2 weeks and will only be prescribed up to 4 weeks meds at a time. That’s a lot of trips back to Essex as we all know she isn’t registered with a GP in Edin

I wonder if she declares any extra money she earns ! That flat is a state but it also can’t be cheap

I’m not gonna lie. She’s a lot braver than me, I’m only a size 12 and I don’t have the confidence to post that let alone a bikini pic, so good on her,

But soz since the ‘I’ve done millions of lft all day’ whilst getting on the train to Essex is disappointing pops

Reactions: 5
But she apparently tried on the XL but trying on clothes is not allowed because of covid restrictions...so do the rules not apply to her or as per usual is she lying ??
She means you can’t use the changing rooms to try stuff on. Obviously you can try a cardy on, on the shop floor.

She means you can’t use the changing rooms to try stuff on. Obviously you can try a cardy on, on the shop floor.
Yes, but you're not supposed to try it on, on the shop floor due to covid. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't be bothered that they tried it on, but she's a selfish bleep, so I'm all for calling her out on it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, so I don’t live in the UK and understand the NHS works differently to Ireland, but, why is she covered in psoriasis in this day and age? There are LOADS of treatments, loads, there is no need for her to have skin like that.
Wow…did you really just say that? 😮

Reactions: 6
Yes, but you're not supposed to try it on, on the shop floor due to covid. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't be bothered that they tried it on, but she's a selfish bleep, so I'm all for calling her out on it.
You can on the shop floor, fitting rooms were closed because they didn’t want people undressed trying clothes on in a small area.
Trying a cardy on over a top is just the same as touching it to feel the fabric.

Thanks for clarifying ! 🙄
😂 I wasn’t the only one to say the exact same, I’ve only just caught up.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.