Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes talking about immunosuppresants clearly and you shouldn't be drinking on them, well not to the point that Poppy does. My sister was on them for years and the odd drink is OK but not caning it like she shows us she does! It's an expensive treatment and no doubt she'll abuse it like she abuses everything to excess!

Reactions: 6
Shes talking about immunosuppresants clearly and you shouldn't be drinking on them, well not to the point that Poppy does. My sister was on them for years and the odd drink is OK but not caning it like she shows us she does! It's an expensive treatment and no doubt she'll abuse it like she abuses everything to excess!
Ciclosporin is relatively cheap, the cost to the NHS is about £12 for a box of 30. There’s also no contra indications to alcohol (just moderation, because it’s metabolised by the liver just like alcohol) either BUT I’m not defending her, she could cut back because of the damage to her liver etc and her WLS.

Reactions: 1
I’ve bought really lovely cushions from Asda, I refuse to spend that much money on something that just gets sat on

Reactions: 6
How does she look like a size 14 in nearly all of those latest pics on her insta?
Secondly I love how she always eyefucks herself while talking endlessly on stories. Guess that’s the main reason she does it, admiring her own reflection.

Reactions: 4
What I cannot understand is how someone that owns that much tit - clothes, make up, toiletries- why does she NEED to pack constantly. Can she not just plan it so she has stuff at both houses ? Especially make up, underwear, basic clothes...

Reactions: 13
I have never thought she seems in the least bit organised
Feel the need to point out that she is 30 years old this year and not 12! How can she honestly think this is something to rave about ? It's soo pathetically appalling it's not funny..!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.