Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her drool over the freebie packages and then shoving chocolate in her chops like she's starving just makes me want to vomit.

And FYI Poppy Aldi do corked gin for like £7.99 a bottle..a cork does not mean expensive you absolute muppit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes
She shouldn’t have to put up with that skin condition in this day and age when we have so many amazing treatments available. What’s your issue?
I'm covered in psoriasis, I'm based in Ireland and being treated by a dermatologist in a private hospital.
It's not as simple as you start a treatment and it magically clears up. It's an autoimmune disease so it can flare up when you have other health issues or stressed etc.
I wish it was that simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've done
You can on the shop floor, fitting rooms were closed because they didn’t want people undressed trying clothes on in a small area.
Trying a cardy on over a top is just the same as touching it to feel the fabric.

😂 I wasn’t the only one to say the exact same, I’ve only just caught up.
Yes, I know that, but Poppy's a bleep so I'll call her for everything and anything. I've tried coats, etc on,.on the shop floor, but again she's a bleep so I'm going to call her for it and yes that makes me a hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she think having an STD is edgy and makes you a sex god and is a way to prove she’s having sex with loads of people? Well it’s not.
I don’t understand why she would mention that to her 50k followers? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she think having an STD is edgy and makes you a sex god and is a way to prove she’s having sex with loads of people? Well it’s not.
I don’t understand why she would mention that to her 50k followers? 🙃
When did she mention that? I skipped through her stories.

Reactions: 1
When she talks through the Superdrug unboxing and how they offer online STD kits and pills etc, then she says ‘ I don’t know why I shared that hahaha ‘ yeh of course you don’t know why 🙄

Reactions: 4
When she talks through the Superdrug unboxing and how they offer online STD kits and pills etc, then she says ‘ I don’t know why I shared that hahaha ‘ yeh of course you don’t know why 🙄
She's such a twit. So she wants everyone to believe that she's having sex. I don't think at this point that Archie cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She might not have had an STD, it could have been Bacterial Vaginosis or a yeast infection

God, I can’t believe we are discussing Poppy’s twit

• Haha
  • Sick
She might not have had an STD, it could have been Bacterial Vaginosis or a yeast infection

God, I can’t believe we are discussing Poppy’s twit
If it was BV or thrush we all know she would of took us along to the pharmacy with her brother recording her to pick up the treatment 🤭 and we would have got all the details there and then.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are we in a time warp? British women and men are not using condoms now for casual sex?

We know the only casual sex Poppy has is with her dildo (while her brother is filming) but still. Not a good message from an "influencerrrrr". STD can be avoided.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Classic Adams-siblings move: while Poppy is talking about sex toys on stories, you hear Ben casually whistling in the background. Just your normal saturday afternoon in the Adams‘ household isn’t it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Lol she wasn’t going on about an STD she was going on about when she had thrush or BV, can’t mind which - she took us with her and her brother boyfriend filmed it as she baulked at the cost. I’ve used Boots service which is similar cause I couldn’t get a dr appointment when I had BV, it’s quite handy - you have to pay for the prescription but it does the job

**edited to add I only said about paying for the prescription as they are free in Scotland

Reactions: 2
Lol she wasn’t going on about an STD she was going on about when she had thrush or BV, can’t mind which - she took us with her and her brother boyfriend filmed it as she baulked at the cost. I’ve used Boots service which is similar cause I couldn’t get a dr appointment when I had BV, it’s quite handy - you have to pay for the prescription but it does the job

**edited to add I only said about paying for the prescription as they are free in Scotland
I guess we won’t know either way. The whole ‘ don’t know why I shared that’ makes me definitely think it was an std as we allllll know how she would of just said BV etc, as she already has multiple times🙄 it’s the ‘secrecy’ for me

Why would you encourage anyone to use an online form to diagnose an STI over seeing your GP?

Some of them can cause infertility if not properly treated and diagnose. I get that for some it’s mortifying so yes better online than not at all but should be going to a bloody doctor.

She’s a douche and the only knob she’ll be getting this weekend is those chocolate ones stuffed in her fat gob.

Reactions: 7
I guess we won’t know either way. The whole ‘ don’t know why I shared that’ makes me definitely think it was an std as we allllll know how she would of just said BV etc, as she already has multiple times🙄 it’s the ‘secrecy’ for me
I think it was a STD too.
She spoke about filling in information online etc and the pharmacy visit with her brother boyfriend was definitely not a superdrug.

I think it was a STD too.
She spoke about filling in information online etc and the pharmacy visit with her brother boyfriend was definitely not a superdrug.
And she said ‘the pills’ not creams or a suppository that she picked up with her brother/boyfriend for BV thrush etc

Horrible thought, but how does she manage to use a dildo with that stomach hanging down so low? Unless it flops to the side when she's lying on her back 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Horrible thought, but how does she manage to use a dildo with that stomach hanging down so low? Unless it flops to the side when she's lying on her back 🤣
I did not want that image in my head 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.