Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s cringe but also, I think she’s just out and out rude to that man! He’s wasn’t hitting on her at all, he was just drunk talking tit! That happens in ever taxi queue! Poppy love you aren’t that special!!
I can’t stand Poppy but the chat from that guy makes me uncomfortable - Me and my friends have been in countless situations where guys won’t leave us be at the end of the night and their intentions are clear. Even when she’s rude to him he’s persistently still talking to her when he should just take a telling and duck off. As for the blocking her getting into a cab thing is probably the most believable story she’s ever told as it’s happened to me and my friends enough times for it to be a thing.

She’s a bleep but I listen to that guy in those videos and defo think he’s being overly persistent and for a woman on their own it’d be more than uncomfortable and I understand why she’s filmed it. I’m not saying I understand sharing it to all her followers though. I also think someone Poppy’s size at the time and being on her own would be reluctant to draw any form of attention to herself as I can imagine she’s had some abuse and nasty things said to her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t stand Poppy but the chat from that guy makes me uncomfortable - Me and my friends have been in countless situations where guys won’t leave us be at the end of the night and their intentions are clear. Even when she’s rude to him he’s persistently still talking to her when he should just take a telling and duck off. As for the blocking her getting into a cab thing is probably the most believable story she’s ever told as it’s happened to me and my friends enough times for it to be a thing.

She’s a bleep but I listen to that guy in those videos and defo think he’s being overly persistent and for a woman on their own it’d be more than uncomfortable and I understand why she’s filmed it. I’m not saying I understand sharing it to all her followers though. I also think someone Poppy’s size at the time and being on her own would be reluctant to draw any form of attention to herself as I can imagine she’s had some abuse and nasty things said to her as well.
Completely agree. Yes she’s a twit, but she doesn’t deserve that from that guy - nobody does.

Reactions: 7
I do agree but I think we all need to remember that it was 2 years ago, surely she shouldn’t still be harping on about it

Reactions: 5
I do agree but I think we all need to remember that it was 2 years ago, surely she shouldn’t still be harping on about it
I don’t disagree - she needs to build a bridge and move on. I just don’t think saying that that guy didn’t deserve how she spoke to him was fair… it’s uncomfortable viewing for me.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.