Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, £30 is nothing for a cushion when you’ve just been gifted a sofa!!! She will be buzzing at her £30 spend, I would if I got a free sofa.

Reactions: 5
Why/how does she look slimmer here? Do we think she is actually losing weight now??
Also why is Archie still liking her posts… wonder if he still likes her or he is just messing with her head 😅
She is cleverly hiding her overhang under the table

Reactions: 11
What I cannot understand is how someone that owns that much tit - clothes, make up, toiletries- why does she NEED to pack constantly. Can she not just plan it so she has stuff at both houses ? Especially make up, underwear, basic clothes...
She only has one bra though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why/how does she look slimmer here? Do we think she is actually losing weight now??
Also why is Archie still liking her posts… wonder if he still likes her or he is just messing with her head 😅
Did you not see her lingerie shoot from a few days ago? That will answer your question I'm sure !

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion: Lied about testing negative and took the train, all the way down to Essex again

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah great time to start an immunosuppressive drug when your body is fighting covid 🙄
I think she has her dates mixed up, you wouldn’t start that medication if you had Covid. I suspect she started it, then days later got Covid.

Reactions: 3
I think she has her dates mixed up, you wouldn’t start that medication if you had Covid. I suspect she started it, then days later got Covid.
You would think though that she would know exactly when she started the meds as they've been sooo life changing! Those are the facts that are important surely ?

Reactions: 1
Only if she has some sort of agreement with them, I think she’s just saying what she uses though which wouldn’t be an ad
Ah, I skipped the stories but saw her tagging them in and thought she wouldn’t declare an ad. I guess I can’t call her for that then 🤬

Ah, I skipped the stories but saw her tagging them in and thought she wouldn’t declare an ad. I guess I can’t call her for that then 🤬
didn’t she say though that they’ve ‘reached out and offered me a care package’

she’s a beggy sack of tit, her and her brother are vile he looks like he smells of a soiled charity shop that’s had a water leak and been left to rot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Need to get reporting to the ASA!
I’ve reported it. At the very least it should be marked as PR event / invite. Never mind the free merchandise her and her friend have been gifted! Considering this is pretty much her full time job, she could at least comply with basic requirements.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.