Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So help me out… I’m from Australia guys lol…. If there was a train station 15 mins away from where her parents live WHY DID SHE GET OFF at one that was an hour and a half away???!

Reactions: 1
So help me out… I’m from Australia guys lol…. If there was a train station 15 mins away from where her parents live WHY DID SHE GET OFF at one that was an hour and a half away???!
She had to get the train from Scotland to London, they don’t go direct from Edinburgh to the station near her parents. To get to that one she’d have to travel across London (not far) and get on another train, and that’s too much effort for spoilt Poppy, much easier to make your dad drive into central london, while paying for the privilege - if you drive into london you have to pay a Congestion charge, to pick her up. When I say travel across London it’s not even that, it’s a few stops on the London Underground. Not much effort but too much for our Pops.

Reactions: 5
Agree with what someone else on here suggested, I’m thinking this radio silence might be because she had Covid, and she knows she travelled on the train to her parents with it!

Reactions: 12
Agree with what someone else on here suggested, I’m thinking this radio silence might be because she had Covid, and she knows she travelled on the train to her parents with it!
I think it is that. I'm just surprised she's not telling everyone about it on stories, as I wouldn't have thought she'd have cared that's she'd been spreading it everywhere.

Reactions: 4
Imo covid isn't being taken serious enough anymore by anyone and pcr tests arnt mandatory.
Iv just had one because my partner and I are both currently positive and I had 2 negative and 2 positive lateral flows. His was negative but he had symptoms so we had a pcr and are both positive. People done even bother with laterals now and I could be wrong but I'm sure they work in a way that shows positive if you are currently contagiois and not if you actually are infected.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Imo covid isn't being taken serious enough anymore by anyone and pcr tests arnt mandatory.
Iv just had one because my partner and I are both currently positive and I had 2 negative and 2 positive lateral flows. His was negative but he had symptoms so we had a pcr and are both positive. People done even bother with laterals now and I could be wrong but I'm sure they work in a way that shows positive if you are currently contagiois and not if you actually are infected.
Test and Protect told me that lateral flows show when you are contagious and your viral load is higher and the PCR is much more accurate.

When I had it I got a PCR as a close contact (old rules!). I had no symptoms but my PCR was positive. I did a lateral flow every day of isolation and never tested positive on them.

She had symptoms - she should have got a PCR!

Reactions: 9
I think she’s going to lay low for a few days and then announce she has it! Hoping that everyone will forget that she probably travelled with it 🙄 She’s just the most selfish person I have ever witnessed!

Reactions: 14
Test and Protect told me that lateral flows show when you are contagious and your viral load is higher and the PCR is much more accurate.

When I had it I got a PCR as a close contact (old rules!). I had no symptoms but my PCR was positive. I did a lateral flow every day of isolation and never tested positive on them.

She had symptoms - she should have got a PCR!
Yes that's right I thought so.
We were both poorly and laterals were giving me mixed messages and my partner was ill but negative. Both pcrs were positive and we isolated as soon as symptoms started.
No chance I'd have mixed or went to see family without a pcr when I was feeling poorly.

Reactions: 2
She lives in Scotland I think they have different rules to England. I don't know if testing is different there, but Scotland and Wales seem to take covid more seriously than the twit in charge of this country.
Poppy would have still travelled regardless as she's selfish. I doubt she'd have done another test since she's been back in Essex as she won't want to isolate.

Reactions: 6
She lives in Scotland I think they have different rules to England. I don't know if testing is different there, but Scotland and Wales seem to take covid more seriously than the twit in charge of this country.
Poppy would have still travelled regardless as she's selfish. I doubt she'd have done another test since she's been back in Essex as she won't want to isolate.
Poppy should be banned from Scotland. Too many reasons😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Scotland rules are a PCR if you show symptoms.
Lateral flow for no symptoms and to release yourself from isolation after 7 days if you test negative on day 6 and 7.

I don’t know if that differs from England but she has symptoms she should have definitely got a PCR by Scotland rules.

Selfish bint.

Reactions: 10
Lateral flow are those you do at home ? If you don't do the pcr in a lab, the antigen tests you do at the pharmacy here are very accurate.

And yes, those at home are when you don't have symptoms.

Scotland rules are a PCR if you show symptoms.
Lmateral flow for no symptoms and to release yourself from isolation after 7 days if you test negative on day 6 and 7.

I don’t know if that differs from England but she has symptoms she should have definitely got a PCR by Scotland rules.

Selfish bint.
I'm pretty sure you don't have to have a PCR here, well I think if you have a positive lateral flow you with symptoms you don't have to have a PCR to confirm it.

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure you don't have to have a PCR here, well I think if you have a positive lateral flow you with symptoms you don't have to have a PCR to confirm it.
Anyone with symptoms is supposed to do a PCR but the way that it goes anyone with symptoms will do a lateral flow if they have them at home and then think that they don't need a PCR but Test & Protect told me that my son still needed a PCR a couple of weeks ago which i did and he it was positive.

Poppy should not have been travelling on a train from Edinburgh to London if she felt the need to do multiple Lateral Flows. She really angers me and the amount of times I've heard her say she better do a lateral flow over the last few months is unreal.

Reactions: 10
She’s always been a Covidiot. Hope she doesn’t pass anything on to her mum and dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’ll come back in a day or two saying she has Covid, but she will SWEAR she got negative lateral flows before getting the train home which will be a big fat lie! As much as I hope she doesn’t pass anything on to her parents, they baby her so much I could imagine her telling them she has Covid and they encourage her to come home and look after her!

Reactions: 12
I know quite a few people have negative lateral flow tests and only a PCR tested positive. Don’t they say if you have symptoms the lateral flow isn’t actually accurate. If I had symptoms I’d have booked in for a PCR before travelling, I know they have to wear a mask in a Scotland but once over border could she remove it on the train? I wonder will she mention it or just gloss over it, that is if she has Covid? I doubt she went silent for any other reason, it can kick your ass (even when vaccinated) and she did look and seem pretty unwell when she arrived in London.

Reactions: 7
Or this could just be Poppy seeking engagement? Getting people to message her and ask if she’s ok, give it a few days of zero contact then Boom! Back with a story and engagement is back up 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe I’m just way too cynical 🤨 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.