Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did say she was going for something important. Potentially an appointment or a family situation?

Reactions: 2
You dream people😂

Poppy didn't even change her food/drinks/exercise habits after a WLS (no, after two WLS).

She takes an Uber to go everywhere near.
Without being a gym freak or 0 sugar diet addict or whatever lol, she could improve her health doing little things like walking a bit more, eating more vegetables, drinking more water (not just when she feels dry after a booze night)...

Reactions: 9
It has been lovely not seeing her face and a million boring stories.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well she’s lost out on surgical ways,and she’s not lost any the traditional way so far has she.

the woman probably needs to get some help from dieticians to get out of the mindset that she can eat anything.
My point is she hasn't even tried to lose weight the traditional way. Even having her stomach dramatically reduced in size hasn't encouraged her to eat less and move more.

I agree that she needs to see a dietician, but she really should have seen one two surgeries ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Only other thing she can have is a sleeve but it would be a massive risk due to the surgery from the bypass and scar tissue. I’ve heard of people going from sleeve to bypass but not heard of people going bypass to sleeve. shes running out of options to help her weight
having had a sleeve I imagine the revision from a bypass to a sleeve quite a long and complicated surgery I don’t know if her body would take it -that’s if they even do them

I’ve never ever ever heard of a bypass to sleeve happening… it’s always the other way around and it’s usually because people fail their sleeve and then go onto the more aggressive route which is a bypass… poppy has had the best weight loss surgery possible to get her the best results and she’s still failed.

hi been a long time… haven’t looked at poppy’s page in ages. Last time I checked she was in a relationship, in love and leaving body hair in the bath for her beaut to see…
It seems he has disappeared …. But can’t find any news which I thought she would have over shared on! Anyone know the goss !

Reactions: 1
The narrative of it "just being a cold," really needs to stop.
I've never known a common cold to have long lasting effects, send people to ICU or kill people.

Amen to this. I'm 9 days out and the fatigue and muscle aches are unreal. Sure the actual symptoms were like a cold....then the aches hit. My back was so bad I crawled around the house one night as I couldn't stand

Back to poppy and I think she is just looking for engagement but it's kinda weird both her and her brother are totally radio silent. Normally he posts fairly frequently too. He wasn't going to Essex I don't think so the important event I assumed was particular to her 🤷‍♀️

Maybe she is trying to intercept hinder before she leaves for Edinburgh and is lying low in Wales 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Let me just say. I'm triple vaccinated and currently floored by covid! I know a lot of people become hospitalised and I feel lucky I'm not that bad but like hell would I be putting myself on camera I can't even be bothered to brush my hair.

Let's just hope she hasn't spread it all over eh.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
hi been a long time… haven’t looked at poppy’s page in ages. Last time I checked she was in a relationship, in love and leaving body hair in the bath for her beaut to see…
It seems he has disappeared …. But can’t find any news which I thought she would have over shared on! Anyone know the goss !
He dumped her not long after the hair in the bath episode. She got pissed, ate some minging crisps in bed and rolled her eyes at him for saying he didn't like the crisps. She was with him for about 4 weeks and still hasn't got over him.

He dumped her not long after the hair in the bath episode. She got pissed, ate some minging crisps in bed and rolled her eyes at him for saying he didn't like the crisps. She was with him for about 4 weeks and still hasn't got over him.
Don’t forget she puked into her mask in the back of an Uber and almost tit her pants one morning on the way back from his place. Ahh, romance.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Oh gosh. The issue is her parents have raised her to think she is centre of attention and everyone is living in ‘her world’ so it doesn’t surprise me it ended so quickly. She is way to much, so I can imagine any mans initial attraction would fade very quickly with her.

oh and the eating the crisps in bed 😷 personally food in bed is A No no for me, but when you just started dating ! Coming poppy have some decorum. 😬

I can’t see how shes be that ill with it as it’ll e or icon and she’s vaccinated and that’s supposed to be just like a cold, although she is massively unfit. As someone said above, it could be that she’s doing it for engagement and doesn’t have covid at all. I think when she comes back she’ll say she was spending quality time with them or she’s been with a man, some utter bullshit.
Is it possible that she could be having another weight loss surgery?
It can still be very rough when vaccinated, I know some healthy people (fit, slim, health conscious) that got knocked down for a good few days with temperature and aches.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It can still be very rough when vaccinated, I know some healthy people (fit, slim, health conscious) that got knocked down for a good few days with temperature and aches.
Agree! ...I follow Mollie Campsie and she's posted today saying she is really unwell with covid.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
having had a sleeve I imagine the revision from a bypass to a sleeve quite a long and complicated surgery I don’t know if her body would take it -that’s if they even do them
No they don’t, a bypass is the final operation you can do. Some surgeons are doing bypass revisions but that’s for people who had them years and years ago and perhaps not done as well as today’s ones. Even then few surgeons perform that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.