Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rules are in England

Symptoms and positive/negative LFT you need a PCR

No symptoms, but test positive on random LFT you don't need a PCR

Isolation can be broken early on day six if you get a negative LFT on day five and six (only if jabbed)

I must say it about 100 times at work 😂

But basically, yep she had symptoms so needs a PCR and most definitely shouldn't have travelled by train without a negative twit result

Reactions: 5
Lateral flow are those you do at home ? If you don't do the pcr in a lab, the antigen tests you do at the pharmacy here are very accurate.

And yes, those at home are when you don't have symptoms.
An antigen and lateral flow are the same thing. To be honest, I struggle to believe any of the tests - I’ve had covid twice now, first time was pre vaccines or home LFTs, and my at home PCR was negative (I was VERY unwell and lost taste and smell so no brainier). I did an antigen sent to me by the nhs which showed I did have it. Second time was this Christmas where I did an antigen / lateral flow test before travelling to my family and it was positive, did another which was positive, then did a drive-in PCR same day which was negative. I didn’t risk seeing friends or family during any of these occasions and I isolated as if I had covid. She’s a dick.

Reactions: 4
I know quite a few people have negative lateral flow tests and only a PCR tested positive. Don’t they say if you have symptoms the lateral flow isn’t actually accurate. If I had symptoms I’d have booked in for a PCR before travelling, I know they have to wear a mask in a Scotland but once over border could she remove it on the train? I wonder will she mention it or just gloss over it, that is if she has Covid? I doubt she went silent for any other reason, it can kick your ass (even when vaccinated) and she did look and seem pretty unwell when she arrived in London.
My aunt gets the train to London regularly and she says as soon as it crosses the border into England everyone removes their masks so I’m guessing Poppy could have done the same, even though she was ill with Covid symptoms.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My aunt gets the train to London regularly and she says as soon as it crosses the border into England everyone removes their masks so I’m guessing Poppy could have done the same, even though she was ill with Covid symptoms.
What covid symptoms did she say she had?

That surprises me tbh because I travel from the south east of England to Yorkshire regularly via train and everyone bar the odd person is wearing a mask.

Reactions: 1
Every thread ends up in Covid chat now, it is boring but I get some people feel really strongly about it. I lost my step mam to it in March 2020 so I do understand some people’s frustrations. Come on poppy post some tit boring content of a man fawning over you so we can move on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Or let's speculate on Harchie and if she will react to anything either of them posts ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This isn’t a conspiracy chat, it’s a discussion about the selfish behaviour of an influenza during a literal actual factual pandemic.
Ummm….. I no way inferred it was conspiracy chat. I implied it was boring AF all the speculation on whether she’s positive or not. Either way, she’s offline to drum up engagement.

Reactions: 6
I thought Hinder looked really good in that red dress!
Didn't she! She to me is a great plus size influencer although I don't think she's that plus size imo she has a lovely figure.
I have body dymophia and often consider myself the same size as Poppy/Jess.
I'm currently a dress size 12 but very top heavy, when I see hinder I think I'd love a figure like hers and I love to see how clothes fit her even when in reality we are nothing alike but she has lovely outfits and wears them well

Oh tit. I think poppy is on Katherine Ryan's podcast this week 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn't she! She to me is a great plus size influencer although I don't think she's that plus size imo she has a lovely figure.
I have body dymophia and often consider myself the same size as Poppy/Jess.
I'm currently a dress size 12 but very top heavy, when I see hinder I think I'd love a figure like hers and I love to see how clothes fit her even when in reality we are nothing alike but she has lovely outfits and wears them well

Oh tit. I think poppy is on Katherine Ryan's podcast this week 🤣
She's a size 18 but is tiny height wise I think ..maybe 5'5 ?

Reactions: 2
She's a size 18 but is tiny height wise I think ..maybe 5'5 ?
She's 5'3 and she said she's had to buy a few size 20's and she's been in denial, which I quite liked. I remembered her height because she's the same height as me.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She's 5'3 and she said she's had to buy a few size 20's and she's been in denial, which I quite liked. I remembered her height because she's the same height as me.
I love how honest and real she is. She's actually quite funny too in that awkward uncomfortable way. Very different from PA who's humour consists of pulling odd faces and putting on silly childish voices 🙄

Reactions: 4
She’s never quiet for this long, there’s definitely something going on

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely got the rona! She’ll possibly come back and just not mention it at all - say she took some days out as she’s not been well but leave it at that! I think it’ll be a bit obvious though, I think if she had a cold/flu we would be hearing alllllll about it

Reactions: 9
If she has covid, it's probably hitting hard or there's something else, because she's never that quiet, especially not at her parents house.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.