Poppy Adams #13 In my head I'm bossing Tinder, But in real life guys prefer Hinder

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has covid, it's probably hitting hard or there's something else, because she's never that quiet, especially not at her parents house.
She’ll say she was just enjoying family time and being in the moment away from her phone etc etc

Reactions: 2
She shat herself? Ok, it can happen. But she…. told everyone? What?
She almost did. I remember her storying either from the taxi or after she got home basically saying that because she wasn’t caring about the foods she was eating (cos they were going on dates etc) that basically it was playing havoc with her surgery. Not that it stopped her!

A friend of mine had a gastric sleeve done in turkey 4/5 weeks ago and she’s lost 2.5 stone already… has poppy even lost that in a year? 🐷🐷

I hope she takes another week off, it's a nice break from the self indulgent twit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Strange her brother hasn’t been posting either, he was still in Edinburgh hasn’t he? I do hope nothing serious has happened with her family or something!

Reactions: 3
Strange her brother hasn’t been posting either, he was still in Edinburgh hasn’t he? I do hope nothing serious has happened with her family or something!
They've probably all got covid, I doubt it will be anything serious, if it was she'd use it for engagement

I think family doesn't post as much as herself though

Hinder is travelling to Edinburgh tomorrow, if I understood well. Maybe, we will suddenly have news.

Reactions: 2
I think family doesn't post as much as herself though

Hinder is travelling to Edinburgh tomorrow, if I understood well. Maybe, we will suddenly have news.
Her brother does post quite a lot. He’s not posted in a few days either.

Her brother does post quite a lot. He’s not posted in a few days either.
Oh really? Something is going on there.
Apparently he hasn't posted anything since mid January or maybe stories.
Mum posted two days ago about her job.
I don’t know

Last edited:
Ah if her mum's posting them I'm sure all is good, she's either got covid and hiding or is trying to bump up her engagement x

Reactions: 4
She’d be the kind of person who would come on her stories and say that she’s ‘having a break for personal reasons and can’t talk about it at the moment’ or someone is ill and she’d put up a vague post about them being ill but can’t talk about it, or if it’s her she’ll say she’s ill or in hospital to worry people and get the interaction she wants. I would never be concerned for her, she’s such a vile excuse for a human being.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she ever been away for that long (even for engagement) though?
I can imagine her contaminating, with whatever she had, her brother (she came ill from Edinburgh) and father...

Archie, give us news🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.