Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So… she’s unfollowed her boyfriend since the whole scandal. Do we think he didn’t want to be with a racist pig? Or did she threaten to cut off his manbun?

Which one?
No she is “protecting” the people around her she already said that in her statement about her staff.

He was liking comments that were supporting her so he definitely is an enabler

Reactions: 8
She’s blocking people and removing comments that don’t agree
Prob had advice from loftnq jesrose who did the same and whose business is booming 💥

I simply don't think that of all the people who could go into schools and deliver diversity training and anti-bullying training, Polly would be the most qualified to do this. Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought more can be learnt from the victims rather than the perpetrators.
She considers herself a victim

I've just looked at her personal insta. The only comments I can see on her latest ("apology") post are comments criticising her and her response to the situation. Most with hundreds of likes.

What's happened to all the supportive ones mentioned here? (Sorry I'm catching up after a week or so away from this thread). Do we think those people have googled and read what she actually said and deleted their own comments?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've just looked at her personal insta. The only comments I can see on her latest ("apology") post are comments criticising her and her response to the situation. Most with hundreds of likes.

What's happened to all the supportive ones mentioned here? (Sorry I'm catching up after a week or so away from this thread). Do we think those people have googled and read what she actually said and deleted their own comments?
The ones supporting her are mainly on the Sighh page.

So looks like Beth did definitely quit. Also, if it wasn't for this "gossip" site Polly would never have been outed.
Screenshot_20220131-073426.png

Reactions: 25
She should be aiming her anger at Polly not gossip sites. She's also painting herself as a victim.

Reactions: 41
She should be aiming her anger at Polly not gossip sites. She's also painting herself as a victim.
Well she kind of is a victim here. She wasn’t racist or bigoted but her career has been affected by the actions of her boss, and the idea of her staying in that job afterwards was completely untenable. Beth did nothing wrong.

Reactions: 25
Beth has had nothing but praise on her since the tweets came out. People have ordered from her and shared pleasant interactions…

She is a victim in that her job was no longer a morally sound option for her. But I feel she could’ve worded her response a little better seeing as she took so long to make it🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Well she kind of is a victim here. She wasn’t racist or bigoted but her career has been affected by the actions of her boss, and the idea of her staying in that job afterwards was completely untenable. Beth did nothing wrong.
The tone of her post was sour. Aiming her anger at gossip sites (which have actually supported her business!!) instead of at Polly for saying that stuff in the first place.

It reads like she's angry she had to quit her job because the gossip sites were gossiping rather than because her boss is a racist homophobe.

She doesn't say anything about all the people who were effected by those words. She just talks about herself.

Reactions: 27
The tone of her post was sour. Aiming her anger at gossip sites (which have actually supported her business!!) instead of at Polly for saying that stuff in the first place.

It reads like she's angry she had to quit her job because the gossip sites were gossiping rather than because her boss is a racist homophobe.

She doesn't say anything about all the people who were effected by those words. She just talks about herself.
I read it more as she’s angry she’s being associated with Polly. I guess that’s the problem with reading things online, they can be interpreted in a multitude of different ways.

Reactions: 14
I read it more as she’s angry she’s being associated with Polly. I guess that’s the problem with reading things online, they can be interpreted in a multitude of different ways.

I completely agree. It's hard to get things across without people interpreting them differently. Of course you'd be worried about your business being associated with someone like that typically as things written on the Internet are always there in black and white, they don't really dissappear I'd be concerned too.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s had so much support, publicity and even money out of this situation. If anyone came off this well it’s her 😂

Reactions: 6
She’s had so much support, publicity and even money out of this situation. If anyone came off this well it’s her 😂
I don’t think selling a few extra things is really going to make up for losing a whole salary though.

Reactions: 17
Lol she was coming across so well until that response
She could’ve said “I don’t want to be associated with her in any way anymore” without sounding petty about gossip sites
Just say you’re hooked on reading your former employer’s tattle and go

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hardly a ‘career’ as a packing girl at sighh is it? So horrific for her 🙄 try being one of the people Pol’s tweets were aimed at.
She wasn’t a ‘packing girl’ and even if she was being forced to quit your job in any circumstance is stressful. I get that she doesn’t want her name associated with Polly which is maybe why she was directing her anger here. If you google her name/the company name this thread might pop up which isn’t the best PR.
I think you’re all being quite unfair, she’s more than within her rights to be angry and CLEARLY doesn’t agree with Polly as she literally gave up her full time salary I don’t think you could ask for much more. Especially at such a stressful time for her, she might have just felt like she was trying to keep out of the spotlight and made a stance by walking out of her job. Imagine now you having to do the same, I’m sure you’d need a few weeks to gather your thoughts. Let’s not place blame here where it isn’t needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She wasn’t a ‘packing girl’ and even if she was being forced to quit your job in any circumstance is stressful. I get that she doesn’t want her name associated with Polly which is maybe why she was directing her anger here. If you google her name/the company name this thread might pop up which isn’t the best PR.
I think you’re all being quite unfair, she’s more than within her rights to be angry and CLEARLY doesn’t agree with Polly as she literally gave up her full time salary I don’t think you could ask for much more. Especially at such a stressful time for her, she might have just felt like she was trying to keep out of the spotlight and made a stance by walking out of her job. Imagine now you having to do the same, I’m sure you’d need a few weeks to gather your thoughts. Let’s not place blame here where it isn’t needed.
Not saying it’s a nice situation to be in, but as someone said above, she’s positioning herself as a main victim here when in reality she’s been collateral damage.

Reactions: 4
…. Nobody’s blaming her for anything or criticising her for being angry at Polly loool. Everyone’s just saying how the only mention of her in this thread is people saying they’ve ordered from her brand! Fair enough that she doesn’t want mentioned in correspondence to Polly anymore, that’s all she needed to say, but she’s looking down on gossip sites when she clearly reads this one religiously herself. That’s all!

Reactions: 5
I’d not want my name attached to this either. She’s quit her job. She clearly wants nothing to do with sighhh and Polly, which understandably includes being discussed in this threat. I get not being happy about that.

Reactions: 18
Sighh was on a pretty steady trajectory it seemed. If this hadn’t happened it might have grown even bigger and some of these women who were in on the ground floor could have had pretty high ranking roles. But even if someone was “just a packing girl” that’s still a job and being dismissive of it is very Tory-ish behaviour.

(P.S. I don’t post here much but I was the first one to say Polly gave Tory vibes in the first thread so you could say I have Tory radar lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.