Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not saying it’s a nice situation to be in, but as someone said above, she’s positioning herself as a main victim here when in reality she’s been collateral damage.
Doesn’t collateral damage equate to being a victim? Even going by the very definition. I admire Beth for quitting her job - though she’s fortunate she was clearly in a position to do so. I certainly wouldn’t have been able to do so due to financial commitments, and that would have been awful. Wanting to leave but being tied. You need a few months salary behind you to do that.

Reactions: 5
Sighh was on a pretty steady trajectory it seemed. If this hadn’t happened it might have grown even bigger and some of these women who were in on the ground floor could have had pretty high ranking roles. But even if someone was “just a packing girl” that’s still a job and being dismissive of it is very Tory-ish behaviour.

(P.S. I don’t post here much but I was the first one to say Polly gave Tory vibes in the first thread so you could say I have Tory radar lol)
Card carrying labour member here mate so your radar must be pretty off. All I said is it wasn’t a career, didn’t say it wasn’t a decent job. Her story made it sound as if she was on a career trajectory at paperchase, not a start up like Sighh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Doesn’t collateral damage equate to being a victim? Even going by the very definition. I admire Beth for quitting her job - though she’s fortunate she was clearly in a position to do so. I certainly wouldn’t have been able to do so due to financial commitments, and that would have been awful. Wanting to leave but being tied. You need a few months salary behind you to do that.
No you’re right, I was dismissive in my first post. It’s not a nice situation. Think it just rubbed me the wrong way because she really made it centre here and yet again, no mention of the people who would’ve been affected by the tweets.

Reactions: 6
Card carrying labour member here mate so your radar must be pretty off. All I said is it wasn’t a career, didn’t say it wasn’t a decent job. Her story made it sound as if she was on a career trajectory at paperchase, not a start up like Sighh 🤷🏻‍♀️
I might got this completely wrong but I don't think the OP was calling you a tory, I think they were saying that they picked up from the start that Polly as a tory.

No you’re right, I was dismissive in my first post. It’s not a nice situation. Think it just rubbed me the wrong way because she really made it centre here and yet again, no mention of the people who would’ve been affected by the tweets.
Totally fair, I think Polly and her Siggh staff have got more coverage than anyone - the people that should have been getting coverage and support (minorities targeted) really haven't! I wonder how Polly's charity donations are coming along. Or whether she will EVER reach into her pocket.

So is Keir Starmer and he gives off Tory vibes all day long so what’s your point? There’s a lot of money to be made in startups so again being dismissive of them is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might got this completely wrong but I don't think the OP was calling you a tory, I think they were saying that they picked up from the start that Polly as a tory.

Totally fair, I think Polly and her Siggh staff have got more coverage than anyone - the people that should have been getting coverage and support (minorities targeted) really haven't! I wonder how Polly's charity donations are coming along. Or whether she will EVER reach into her pocket.
Nah they definitely were, as evident with their next post 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess the resident Tory catcher’s just trying to polish their medal.

And yep, the staff have had a lot of coverage, even on this thread, and as you say, those mentioned in the tweets haven’t. Would’ve been nice of Beth to mention them in her post I guess!

So is Keir Starmer and he gives off Tory vibes all day long so what’s your point? There’s a lot of money to be made in startups so again being dismissive of them is ridiculous.
Bloody hell, take a day off and grab the right end of the stick.

Reactions: 9
There’s money to be made in startups unless your racist past comes back to bite you eh.

I’ve asked this before but I’ll ask again as I don’t follow her, has the insecure girls club donated to charity yet as promised?

Reactions: 8
Y'all, let's hate Polly not each other.

(Sorry to tone police, i just keep remembering the terrible things she said and am like "how are we not still taking about this???")

Reactions: 14
There’s money to be made in startups unless your racist past comes back to bite you eh.

I’ve asked this before but I’ll ask again as I don’t follow her, has the insecure girls club donated to charity yet as promised?

doesn't look like it. they haven't posted anything on their grid and nothing is saved to the highlights as far as I can see. I don't follow them though so I might have missed when they posted. but it appears like it was virtue signalling!

• Sick
I'm not sure there's any glory in guessing that someone who buys £400 bedding is a Tory tbh... and if it's not good enough to be a Labour member or you know, leading the Labour party, then I guess we must literally all be Tories? :ROFLMAO:

Polly exposed Twitter seems to have gone quiet too
They posted yesterday

• Haha
I'm not sure there's any glory in guessing that someone who buys £400 bedding is a Tory tbh... and if it's not good enough to be a Labour member or you know, leading the Labour party, then I guess we must literally all be Tories? :ROFLMAO:

They posted yesterday
Oh I missed that!

I don’t think selling a few extra things is really going to make up for losing a whole salary though.
She should go to citizens advice and take her old business to a tribunal for being a hostile workplace. She doesn't need to pay anything herself, her old business should pay. (In this case whoever polly had her insurance with)

I still followed until the apology as her page was private and I wanted to see if she address her behaviour. However I wasn't satisfied with what she wrote, it felt to me at least, that she feels she hasn't really done anything wrong? I have taken my support for small stationery shops elsewhere.

His choice, but suprised her new bf stuck around. Who wants to go see their band knowing this now...I mean Winston Marshall was kicked out of Mumford and Sons for being right wing...can Tom Adams carry on in Boxesuk?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She should go to citizens advice and take her old business to a tribunal for being a hostile workplace. She doesn't need to pay anything herself, her old business should pay. (In this case whoever polly had her insurance with)

I still followed until the apology as her page was private and I wanted to see if she address her behaviour. However I wasn't satisfied with what she wrote, it felt to me at least, that she feels she hasn't really done anything wrong? I have taken my support for small stationery shops elsewhere.

His choice, but suprised her new bf stuck around. Who wants to go see their band knowing this now...I mean Winston Marshall was kicked out of Mumford and Sons for being right wing...can Tom Adams carry on in Boxesuk?
I’m not show how CAB works but arguably it wasn’t a hostile workplace. Beth only left after it all came out, suggesting she was fine working there until then.

Reactions: 1
I highly doubt anyone who knows of that completely irrelevant band associates them with Polly, or even know who she is lol. Let’s not give either of them a sense of importance, they’re both still nobodies especially on the Manchester music scene

Reactions: 12
I highly doubt anyone who knows of that completely irrelevant band associates them with Polly, or even know who she is lol. Let’s not give either of them a sense of importance, they’re both still nobodies especially on the Manchester music scene
Literally this. I have never heard of them and to be honest I wasn’t even aware he was in a band 😂

Reactions: 4
Wondering if Polly will ever return to her social media at this rate, she's left it so long since she posted that "apology". Imo, she should have come out and at least attempted to redeem herself by apologising for her crap apology the same day as soon as she started getting comments on it! I really feel like she doesn't even care anymore, she's just sorry she got caught.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.