Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been a month now hasn't it since it all happened? Bet she's gagging to tell everyone about her sex life, probably kept a tally

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sighh sales must have taken such a knock considering she’s done 0 promo, ads or any stuff on socials for over a month now, and that’s not counting the loss in sales from people who know about the tweets

Reactions: 5
Sighh sales must have taken such a knock considering she’s done 0 promo, ads or any stuff on socials for over a month now, and that’s not counting the loss in sales from people who know about the tweets
I wonder how paying back those Shopify loans is going now 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just me coming to ask again if any of those small businesses/influencers that said they’d make a donation to charity actually have done? I haven’t seen a single proof of donation.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else seen megsays_ story .. doesn't have anything good to say about Polly and how she's running the business. Someone's clearly struggling

She's refusing to give people refunds who tried to cancel their orders and apparently is being rude via email

• Wow
Reactions: 12
D5D7C624-35D9-47E8-968D-B956985D9989.jpeg

Oof I want to know what Polly said via DMs but Meg's too classy to expose that I think

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
noticed makers quarters saying on their insta stories studio available soon - its hardly pollys is it?! it has the stairs going up, but im not sure on the upstairs layout - maybe back to front compared to how she had on her stories

Reactions: 1
noticed makers quarters saying on their insta stories studio available soon - its hardly pollys is it?! it has the stairs going up, but im not sure on the upstairs layout - maybe back to front compared to how she had on her stories
Unless all her stories were mirrored?

Maybe they refused to kick her out and someone else has left because of this! 🤔

No hers didn’t have all those windows, it was all solid walls

they still have videos of her studio (and some others) being built on their Studio highlight.

She can’t stay silent forever especially not on her business account, socials drive a huge % of sales so she must be losing a hell a lot of money by lying this low

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.