Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolgal

E9632EE5-30BF-42AA-B079-AB8B61E76B2F.jpeg
2AA7E203-A7CD-4090-9C66-3EA976105772.jpeg

Big respect for shannonalxndra for calling out Polly! 97.7k followers! Always loved this girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

BillieR

Chatty Member
Bit late sorry but the irony of her mum tweeting a female comedian for support when polly literally tweeted about how she hates female comedians

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Polly lives alone in Manchester miles from her family so I do hope that she hasn’t been on her own through all and not sure if her bf would stick with her through this. She’s a vile person but I imagine it’s a pretty vulnerable time having so many people call you out at once (even though it’s truly deserved)
Eee might get slaughtered for this but I’m starting to agree…I feel like she really deserves the backlash, and strongly think that anyone who doesn’t want to work with her anymore or support her business is more than entitled to do so. At the same time it must be so so awful to see everyone turning against you so publicly no matter how deserved it is, some of the friends I feel it’s quite performative as there’s no way they didn’t know this about her before so it seems like rats leaving the ship kind of thing. Especially if her boyfriend has dumped her over it too and she has anxiety/MH problems. Idk it’s tough because there should be consequences of course, and I’m really not in any way excusing what she’s done. Not sure what the answer is but that’s the end of my tiny shred of empathy for her anyway, she was big enough to post that awful stuff 10 years ago so hopefully she’s big enough to deal with the consequences now

• Heart
Reactions: 63

gossboss14

VIP Member
Which Vadasz has made this Twitter account to defend Polly?
I have a simple question for Polly. Why did she choose to approach the entirety of Twitter to offend, hurt and discriminate against countless minority communities? It stinks of bigoted privilege.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

lolgal

F96410C7-ED04-4184-A85C-86431D6D26B6.jpeg

Looool someone please make it stop. Also the original tweet is from 16 hours ago so Natasha is obviously actively looking for beef

edit: ‘that isn’t who she is NOW’ - implying that’s who she was back in the day?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

lerec

a message i got yesterday after speaking out (hidden name and picture for this persons privacy).

hopefully more people from her past might now have the courage to speak up!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
A bookish scientist has even removed all of the sighh products from her desk😂
I have so much respect for this. She’s spent her hard earned money on so much Sighh stuff, and shouldn’t necessarily have to do this, but has chosen to on principle. A sign of a good ally and a good heart in my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

hhheyyyy

Jesus Christ that’s a paragraph. I can’t begin to address half of what you said coz I have things to do in my day but
1) the ‘dysfunctional family’ thing was a direct quote from Polly herself
2) she was 18 in many of her comments which is a whole adult, she was running a business and taking minority groups’ money when spewing this hatred
3) it’s about more than just her racism, but also her abhorrent views on fox hunting and horse racing and general animal cruelty which were confirmed to still stand as of Boxing Day 2021
4) I don’t think I can forgive anyone for ever making a rape joke as someone who has been a victim of rape, or ever look past someone ever saying they wanted to stamp on an Ethiopian child’s head

as for the apology point, I agree, it’s hard for someone to sometimes properly apologise. But for one she’s still hiding this behind a private account and not posting on her business account, which is where it matters

I also think people should be allowed to want nothing to do with someone after this. People are valid in saying she can’t come back from this. I’m not in the wrong to say I won’t ever believe she’s changed. It’s hurtful to read that knowing you gave money to someone.

think that covers it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

lolgal

8C773EFC-D5D9-4BF7-8525-226D8982D5BA.jpeg
DA931963-6521-4B08-8C21-A9C5AC041441.jpeg

Thanks for pointing me in the direction of her dad’s Instagram. This post from 3 days ago does in fact show that Tom has stood by her, although it looks like he’s not showered since her tweets came to light.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

prinnygrace

VIP Member
So she will donate a percentage of her profits rather than making an actual donation herself? So her customers are the ones paying for her mistakes, not her. She needs to do better.

• Angry
Reactions: 50

kbjhguih

VIP Member
tw sexual assault mention, no detail

That’s a non apology. What about the actual people you have hurt? Why aren’t you apologising to the black community, the Asian community, the countless survivors of sexual assault and other horrific crimes etc

This isn’t an apology this is a ‘hey can we move on from this now, gossip forums bad, my friends r crying.’

• Heart
Reactions: 49

hhheyyyy

Why does ‘incredibly sorry for the behaviour of my PAST self’ feel passive aggressive
Like couldn’t she have just left it at sorry for my behaviour
Take responsibility

hhheyyyy

You know I really don’t think we can compare girls using slurs like r*tard and m*ng flippantly when they were young to what Polly has said!!! Yes these words are very very wrong but you can definitely learn the meanings of them, stop using them and be sorry as you grow up, it’s a bit different to the hate Polly was spewing imo, like I’m quite sure Kara is much younger than Polly, so I’d go as far to say she was about 13 in those tweets