Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has everyone seen this??? 😭 she’s actually gaslighting people now, so passive aggressive. She should’ve left out that entire first paragraph
I like the subtle implication that the the teacher is bad at her job. Polly is an absolute bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Does she work for Polly or something?
Used to. I think someone said she had a girlfriend - so more directly impacted by Polly’s comments, and has since quit but she had her own company before so she’s just pumped up the sale and trying to get that going more I guess - In some hope that she won’t need another job?

Reactions: 7
My opinion on Beth has changed drastically. It’s amazing how when you see snippets through Instagram (Polly’s filming) you form an opinion on someone one and then when you follow them directly you see they’re completely different and lovely.

Reactions: 9
if she’s employed by the limited company she’ll still have to pay usual income tax, along with NIC and pension contributions. Directors can take annual dividends which are taxable after £2k I believe. Sighh is a limited company, you can find it on companies house, she’s a director and secretary

edit: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09927875/officers
Her dad was a director up until 2019
I’m an accountant so I’ll give you a rundown on the tax, in short she’ll pay less than all of us. She can pay herself a small salary up to her personal allowance so she’ll pay no PAYE on that, and her ni will be minimal just to establish a record so she will be eligible for state pension. The company can make pension contributions on her behalf and the company will save corporation tax at 19% on any contributions made. And dividends are taxed at 7.5% above 2k, so not much really!!

Reactions: 2
Used to. I think someone said she had a girlfriend - so more directly impacted by Polly’s comments, and has since quit but she had her own company before so she’s just pumped up the sale and trying to get that going more I guess - In some hope that she won’t need another job?
Beth has a boyfriend I think, they live together in the flat Polly that was obsessed with.

Reactions: 3
God bless Alice Benham thinking she’s famous enough to cover up her boyfriend with an emoji 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Feels like way too much of a coincidence that the only other thread that account has commented on is one of those money-saving entrepreneur influencers. Do you tell Polly what’s said about her here or read it all behind her back, Alice? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Heeeey guys, I really wanted Polly to come through with a good apology and have been suffering with the disappointment her actual apology has left me! You know what baffles me? Back in 2020 when BLM was constantly in the media, I feel like a huge part of the narrative was emphasising that it’s not the job of minorities to teach racists anything about what they need to do to not be racist or become a better ally. Like the point was that white people need to make an effort and educate themselves. Yet Polly comes in with her apology and asks everyone else to share resources and ideas with her on how she can improve?! I don’t know, I just think it’s so weird and tone-deaf. It’s literally so easy to find things out for yourself these days. I don’t understand what that was trying to achieve. Is it not better to come up with a full plan that demonstrates your exact intentions, what you’re going to do, how you’re going to do it, what difference it will make… rather than half-heartedly asking “any schools hit me up”.
I’m just so frustrated!! Don’t even get me started on the decision to focus in on “angry children” rather than the minorities she targeted first. And why not help both, if you are so passionate about it? It’s such a confusing and poorly thought out plan. Like is she specifically focusing on racist teens to help? Or general teens with ill mental health? How will she identify these angry children?
ALSO she said herself she only “changed her ways” when she moved out of her home town, got therapy etc. Don’t know how her new range of stationary will meet those needs by themselves, but ok.
expect more frustration from me sooon thank u xox

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.