Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you’re telling me I have to wait until this time next year to see the damage? Ugh. Still, it will be interesting to see how her finances paid for all those staff members and studio space.

Reactions: 10
How is she generating any new sales with 0 social media marketing
And how does she plan on broaching this topic to new hires

Reactions: 11
I have a theory, she’s probably doing freelance design work for companies that don’t know/care about her racist behaviour. She will be getting “royalties” or whatever you would call it from companies like Punky Pins who have a designed by Polly range on their website. She was on a wholesale site but I remember one of the small businesses that was quite vocal about her said she got thrown off of it. She will probably be on others though, it’s like eBay/Etsy but wholesale so it connects you to the stockists

Reactions: 15
her accounts to end of 2021 have been submitted and can be seen on companies house.
i dont really understand what they tell you 😅 but as someone mentioned above the really interesting ones will be filed next year, that will show the impact all this had on her business...

Am I reading this correctly ? Her current assets dropped roughly £10k between 2020 and 2021 and looks like she has paid back a lump of her business loan already? They gave her £45k but she’s repaid £40k and just owes them 5k by December 2021? Would be good if someone who’s tax minded could scrutinise this as I haven’t got a clue

ETA I think we will also need to admit defeat and make a new thread now as we are nearly at 60 pages!!!!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.