Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit new and late here but I can’t believe she is using the excuse of being an ‘angry child’. And she was only angry because she felt ‘different’. Hunnnnny my childhood and late teens/20’s was an absolute tit show and I wasn’t a massive horrible racist

Reactions: 23
Yeah the 'angry child' narrative really rubs me up the wrong way. I'm not sure why she feels that being a former 'angry child' makes her qualified to help current 'angry children'. First of all because when I think of angry children lashing out I don't think of them tweeting slurs for a laugh, I think about them being physically violent or actually saying these slurs to someone's face. Two, I don't understand, is she asking to host workshops in schools herself? I can't imagine that she would be able to answer any questions. You'd have kids asking 'why is it bad to use slurs?' and instead of explaining it hurts people she would say 'because some people don't like it and they will turn on you. Best to do it where no one is looking! Hehe' Then hand them an expensive notebook where they can write down slurs in secret. I really cannot believe that she thinks she has anything to teach others. She should discuss her sense of self-importance in therapy.

Reactions: 19
Yeah the 'angry child' narrative really rubs me up the wrong way. I'm not sure why she feels that being a former 'angry child' makes her qualified to help current 'angry children'. First of all because when I think of angry children lashing out I don't think of them tweeting slurs for a laugh, I think about them being physically violent or actually saying these slurs to someone's face. Two, I don't understand, is she asking to host workshops in schools herself? I can't imagine that she would be able to answer any questions. You'd have kids asking 'why is it bad to use slurs?' and instead of explaining it hurts people she would say 'because some people don't like it and they will turn on you. Best to do it where no one is looking! Hehe' Then hand them an expensive notebook where they can write down slurs in secret. I really cannot believe that she thinks she has anything to teach others. She should discuss her sense of self-importance in therapy.
Not to forget that the only reason she’s ever reflected on any of this is because she got caught. That’s not someone who has changed. That’s someone who got caught out.

Reactions: 14
Not to forget that the only reason she’s ever reflected on any of this is because she got caught. That’s not someone who has changed. That’s someone who got caught out.
Exactly! If she actually cared about educate young people, she'd have started charity work earlier. She's got more than enough resources. She could not give less of a tit, she just wants to make sure she still has an income.

Reactions: 8
I can't believe she still has 34k+ followers. That's so many people!!!
It’s slowly going down though. Most people probably just watch her stories and probably won’t have any idea what’s happened. Every time she posts now I think she’ll get a lot of backlash, people are not gonna let this go if she just carries on as normal

Reactions: 5
Yeah I saw everyone’s comments on her posts about it and they’re all mostly people telling her what an awful person she is lol. There’s the odd one or two sticking up for her but judging by how many people were angry at her, I don’t really see things ever going back to the way they were for her

Reactions: 4
Random but I remember during the Euros she kept commenting on the attractiveness of players and they were all the whitest blandest England players (even though we all know Rashford is the hottest)…and she also didn’t post anything about the horrifying abuse the black players got after England lost…just saying

Reactions: 22
Random but I remember during the Euros she kept commenting on the attractiveness of players and they were all the whitest blandest England players (even though we all know Rashford is the hottest)…and she also didn’t post anything about the horrifying abuse the black players got after England lost…just saying
Just like she’s never hired any women that aren’t white

Reactions: 7
Is anyone else thinking shes effectivley saying if she becomes angery again she might start tweating horid things again (and that would be a justified reason as shes angery 20-something) being angery doesn't make it ok

Bit OT, and somthing lighter but has anyone any recommendations for simmilar accounts to polly personal (but without the raceset/biggited/homophobic/rape fantasy/zenophobic/animal touture/entitled tory /etc*)

*i'm sure I've missed some out
& sorry about any spelling mistakes - dyslexic

Reactions: 2
Was going to mention this ages ago but then we were rudely interrupted by Polgate so it felt redundant but now I realise its good advice for anyone so maybe I should've posted this a lot sooner...

If you do at all, you should only post that you were at something hours after you've left for your own personal safety and never post routinely at the same location.

Polly had a habit of doing this on her Instagram stories and it always slightly tit me up and scared me.

We teach out children about Internet safety but we shouldn't neccesarily negate that information for ourselves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait to see what she’s gonna do with the hundreds of 2022 planners than haven’t sold 🙈
I honestly think she will have sold more lately because of all her fan girls feeling sorry for her she will probably have orders from them as well as everyone that is still unaware

What do we think is happening at the studio? No doubt she’s still getting orders, albeit maybe less than usual. We know she’s lost at least one member of staff. I just wonder if orders are still going out on time or if they’re delayed, and who’s packing and sending etc.

What do we think is happening at the studio? No doubt she’s still getting orders, albeit maybe less than usual. We know she’s lost at least one member of staff. I just wonder if orders are still going out on time or if they’re delayed, and who’s packing and sending etc.
Oh to be a fly on the Sighh Studio walls...

Sidenote: Looks like Tony (Vadadsz) privated his Twitter and Daisy deleted hers...

Last edited:
I had a dream last night that Polly went on Instagram live, except her bottom teeth were expanding outward and she ended up looking half horse. Take from that what you want but I thought I’d share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So… she’s unfollowed her boyfriend since the whole scandal. Do we think he didn’t want to be with a racist pig? Or did she threaten to cut off his manbun?

Which one?
No they’re still together (someone posted a pic of them from her dads insta a few pages back).
I think she just wanted to protect him from the ~trolls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.