Polly Vadasz #3 new year new me, 167 counts of bigotry, hehe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if sighh is a limited company (I don't know if it is?) then she can take a wage, which isn't taxed (or am I getting that wrong?)
if she’s employed by the limited company she’ll still have to pay usual income tax, along with NIC and pension contributions. Directors can take annual dividends which are taxable after £2k I believe. Sighh is a limited company, you can find it on companies house, she’s a director and secretary

edit: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09927875/officers
Her dad was a director up until 2019

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
if she’s employed by the limited company she’ll still have to pay usual income tax, along with NIC and pension contributions. Directors can take annual dividends which are taxable after £2k I believe. Sighh is a limited company, you can find it on companies house, she’s a director and secretary

edit: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/09927875/officers
Her dad was a director up until 2019
Oh wow she is only 5 months younger than me. That's made me look at her tweets in an even more negative light. We were in the same year at school. What the actual duck. In 2009 I realised it was wrong to use the word gay and there she was in 2015 defending slurs about people with disabilities. Blows my mind.
She cannot blame 'the times' and 'being young'. She was nearly 16 when she said she blackmailed her sister with naked pics. Disgusting. Most of her racist tweets she was 16. She was 18 when she said she wanted her dad's gf to be deported.
How can she blame her mental health either. I had friends who had such bad mental health they took their own lives. They didn't pour venom out into the world like Polly did.
She needs to sell Sighh and leave the internet part of her life behind. She needs to see the real world and meet real people. She needs to get out of her disgusting privileged bubble where she can say what she wants and avoids the consequences.

Reactions: 14
According to social blade, Polly unfollowed 21 people yesterday. People who didn't side with her? :LOL:

Reactions: 8
According to social blade, Polly unfollowed 21 people yesterday. People who didn't side with her? :LOL:
Social blade has only just updated for her personal account since she went private at the start of the month, so that -21 is the amount she’s unfollowed all month; I’d bet a large % of them were people who removed her as a follower themselves because they want 0 association with her

Reactions: 8
Has everyone seen this??? 😭 she’s actually gaslighting people now, so passive aggressive. She should’ve left out that entire first paragraph
Judging by the Polly Exposed account on Twitter, that is most definitely not the only critical email she’s received back. Now we’re adding gaslighting to her trick list is it?

Reactions: 15
Has everyone seen this??? 😭 she’s actually gaslighting people now, so passive aggressive. She should’ve left out that entire first paragraph
So now she’s attributing her crappy behaviours to her being an ‘angry child’ even though a lot of this was in her late teens and early 20s. And suggesting that angry children might present as racist, bigoted individuals. Where does she get off?! I’m still following so I can see the drama but I am now going to unfollow. She’s despicable.

Reactions: 24
So now she’s attributing her crappy behaviours to her being an ‘angry child’ even though a lot of this was in her late teens and early 20s. And suggesting that angry children might present as racist, bigoted individuals. Where does she get off?! I’m still following so I can see the drama but I am now going to unfollow. She’s despicable.
Angry child is the laziest excuse. And if she was so angry as she states, her parents were doing a very crappy job wasn’t they, letting their child be ‘so angry’ at the world and not being their for her emotionally as well as teaching her about racism, hate speech etc. 🤷‍♀️

It’s all such lies. This isn’t anger, this is blatant arrogance and immaturity along with privilege.

I am still not over the R*p3 thing she said, honestly I can’t. What angry so called child even does that? The fact she indulges on setting future profits to ‘make a difference’ - it doesn’t work that way Polly, you knew wrong from right. Are you really telling me that these charities would make even a slightest bit of difference to your disgusting views? No. I don’t think so. You are a product of your environment.

Reactions: 16
i can’t remember if it was a screenshot in here or something i saw on tumblr before she deleted but i’m sure i saw a post of her saying her mum thinks she’ll be a serial k*ller when she’s older and tbh.. not saying she would be but the hate she’s spewed over the years for literally no reason it wouldn’t surprise me if she did turn out a psycho

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.