Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
derail here but have to say this and feel this is the best thread to do so.... anyone else sick watching reels of lilli forberg stuffing food into her gob??? I am. there I said it.
Lili's husband is a chef only reason she is doing food and food book imo, the hubby prob cooks most of them and she styles it, put money on it

Also pippa's event looks like a rent a friends crowd at it, pure tit, state of Arthur dancing on the sage, they're all so up their own arsed and full of tit and always on the beg, all of them, no effigy included, kinda pathetic. Only reason Arthur's mum was brought over was to mind the baby. Pippa so unrelatable too. Nobody care and all her products are woeful, she'll be announcing bankruptcy yet. Her friend Alan that opened the bar with Shane lorry peob had a big life insurance pay out when the wife die, I doubt popsy able to afford to invest esp when she rents all her shops etc, prob gets free rates too

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lili's husband is a chef only reason she is doing food and food book imo, the hubby prob cooks most of them and she styles it, put money on it

Also pippa's event looks like a rent a friends crowd at it, pure tit, state of Arthur dancing on the sage, they're all so up their own arsed and full of tit and always on the beg, all of them, no effigy included, kinda pathetic. Only reason Arthur's mum was brought over was to mind the baby. Pippa so unrelatable too. Nobody care and all her products are woeful, she'll be announcing bankruptcy yet. Her friend Alan that opened the bar with Shane lorry peob had a big life insurance pay out when the wife die, I doubt popsy able to afford to invest esp when she rents all her shops etc, prob gets free rates too
Im so sticking looking at lili stuffing a mini quiche into her gob or a mouthful of pasta, I used to like her, but like the rest of them has lost the run of herself and is just pure greedy now.
Pippas event looks dreadfully boring. mortified for whoever bought tickets at it... I thought people had wised up.

Reactions: 1

A chef? Doesn’t he make ice lollies and sell them from a van at weekend markets?
She wasn’t at the- I’m not a regular mom I’m a cool mom’s -gathering last night in the Mutiny theatre…..standingbythewall, Orlaith et al

Pippas lunch looks STAID

• Haha
Reactions: 4
it looks so tit... hardly anyone at it, mostly just her own crowd, her sister, Brian and Arthur, poco niamh, Michelle and Heather, Jacqueline given, some of brians family.. looks like 2 tables of strangers, the rest are all her circle and all drink the same Istil vodka cocktails. I don't even think the setting is great, doesn't look like a Christmas event.
Awwww who doesn’t anyone mention poor waxy . God love her . She’s it on her stories and not one pic of her (even in the background ) between the lot of those names mentioned above . Poor Ellen 🤦‍♀️. Is Pippa her friend or not as it’s the most arkward relationship on Insta!!!

Reactions: 7
So only the die hard, wool over the eyes, pippa fans must have paid for the saddest Christmas lunch ever…
I Doubt Brian and Artur, Laura, Suzanne, Niamh or Lucy Nagle had to pay for tickets!
Have people nothing better to do with their hard earned cash?

Sack the menu writer, they had one job and could spell ‘smoked’ correct in the first line but failed miserably on the second line. Not that any of the attendees will notice but stuff like that bugs me so much.
The menu is up it’s own arse! I’d be expecting a traditional Christmas dinner type meal at a Christmas Lunch, not duck and chicken mousse or Trout with pickled beetroot 🤢🤮

Reactions: 9
Ah she didn't invite Grainne Gallanagh. I do think Pippa jealous of her friendship with BDG..

Saw her on the cover of stellar there in the supermarket. Jesus fire the dentist she looks like a horse with those veneers.

Reactions: 6
I don't understand what the event was. Was it just a lunch with a bit of music for entertainment and Pippa happened to be there. What was the extent of her role?

I don't understand what the event was. Was it just a lunch with a bit of music for entertainment and Pippa happened to be there. What was the extent of her role?
Pips was the hostess with the mostest for a six course lunch with entertainment. Cost ya 85 yoyos for the privilege of attending Pippas festive lunch. Those of us with more sense than money passed on the opportunity 😆

Reactions: 8
Pips was the hostess with the mostest for a six course lunch with entertainment. Cost ya 85 yoyos for the privilege of attending Pippas festive lunch. Those of us with more sense than money passed on the opportunity 😆
Glad my bingo loco and Spring Break ticket was only €30.

Was Brian Ormond there? If so I wonder did someone shove a mic in his hand and say give us a westlife number, you’re the greatest boy band member who never was

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im so sticking looking at lili stuffing a mini quiche into her gob or a mouthful of pasta, I used to like her, but like the rest of them has lost the run of herself and is just pure greedy now.
Pippas event looks dreadfully boring. mortified for whoever bought tickets at it... I thought people had wised up.
May god forgive me but she desperately needs to stop putting that child on Instagram it’s so forced and fake

Reactions: 4
Spring break would be what €3000 or €4000? Then paying whoever for the food (the menu would wreck my head, spelling mistakes and no line breaking the dessert from the course above) plus pudding as the only dessert. No way did aoife Brian or Arthur pay full price. She can only have just about broke even by the time she paid for her dress etc. are the fashion factories gone? I think now she would struggle selling them out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.