Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May god forgive me but she desperately needs to stop putting that child on Instagram it’s so forced and fake
sure you have to when you are getting invited to movie premiers and the best shows in town. she's so greedy and grabby, like he's about 10 now.. the lunchbox still looks like it's for a 4 year old🙄.
I feel pippa is so mean to Ellen waxy. Ellen totally goes out of her way to support every single thing pippa does, genuinely and not only does Pippa never return the favour (women supporting women🙄) but she doesn't even appreciate her or acknowledge her when she enthusiastically turns up at her events. it's really mean even if Ellen is a bit OTT.

Reactions: 9
As someone who works in corporate events, you can tell by the distance between the tables that numbers were very low - definitely not a sell out 😂. It appears to be all her friends that bought tickets, no evidence of others. Ohh Pippa, this is embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As someone who works in corporate events, you can tell by the distance between the tables that numbers were very low - definitely not a sell out 😂. It appears to be all her friends that bought tickets, no evidence of others. Ohh Pippa, this is embarrassing 🙈
Yes agree. MRS event was a huge room full of tables. Hers a sell out. Pippa be raging.

Reactions: 5
I'd say it's only getting started. I see LLL has a table at it but she's 'sick'so can't make it. Mark make up, Linda Hyatt hotel, Joan Born clothing all at LLLs table. Same old faces at every event.
I was in the courtyard last week at another event. Bingo loco with real friends, we had the craic, it was carnage.
See how today pans out.
Where u see this? Who's stories?

Spring break would be what €3000 or €4000? Then paying whoever for the food (the menu would wreck my head, spelling mistakes and no line breaking the dessert from the course above) plus pudding as the only dessert. No way did aoife Brian or Arthur pay full price. She can only have just about broke even by the time she paid for her dress etc. are the fashion factories gone? I think now she would struggle selling them out
I imagine she got a free table… the real question is.. how much does Pippa get outta bed for??

Reactions: 1
Queue Bankruptcy, they're running out of steam and wow factor, so dated and they all up their own arsed, they're like the teen bully group in school, they're pathetic, a lil clique, I doubt even any of them were even popular in school either which is ironic, oh well

Reactions: 4
The absolute notions of them all, talk about bottom of the barrel. Who paid to go, you’d be mortified.

Reactions: 11
50% of the crowd were her 'friends' so she can't have made much. The decor of horrible black tablecloths and white feathers was so dated.

Reactions: 11
So funny her last 3 posts on her stories, the one about the dress. The fab women she met, all one table of them, she clearly reads this forum 😂😂 laughable. Her friend Amy and Tara never feature any more either, wonder what happened there

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She was probably counting in the wait staff, bar staff, all the members in the bands. She said 600 people, she didn’t say 600 tickets sold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.