Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lunch thing must of sold out!!
Clearly not everyone is tightening their belts. I can't think of anything more obnoxious than planning a lunch and charging so much money for a ticket so people could listen to me talking.

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for the kids, the day after Christmas they are whisked off to Dubai which is more for the parents than them. They don’t get a chance to stay home and enjoy their presents

Reactions: 9
derail here but have to say this and feel this is the best thread to do so.... anyone else sick watching reels of lilli forberg stuffing food into her gob??? I am. there I said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pippa has lost the run of herself, and losing a lot of appeal. What has she done to her face 😨
So Lapland was clearly a trip to say to the kids, I won’t see you the rest of December 🍷🥂😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I used really like her. Found her relatable (surprisingly). I even did her fashion factory. Now I just find her crass. Flashing cash. She’s the furthest thing from relatable now.

Reactions: 7
her Christmas lunch is on today, Brian and Arthur with a full team of hair and makeup in, on the champagne since morning. how bleeping extra. thought for a second they were going to a wedding or was the little ones christening, who goes on the champagne before you go out for lunch. they have a problem (not Arthur obvs) but Brian and Pippa, every single thing is centred around drink.

Reactions: 19
No one at the tables in that shot??!

Pippa has lost the run of herself, and losing a lot of appeal. What has she done to her face 😨
So Lapland was clearly a trip to say to the kids, I won’t see you the rest of December 🍷🥂😳
Exactly she wouldn’t wait til nearer Xmas when there might even be snow 😂

Reactions: 5
It was really nice of Pippa’s pals to purchase all the tickets to help a sister out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It was really nice of Pippa’s pals to purchase all the tickets to help a sister out
it looks so tit... hardly anyone at it, mostly just her own crowd, her sister, Brian and Arthur, poco niamh, Michelle and Heather, Jacqueline given, some of brians family.. looks like 2 tables of strangers, the rest are all her circle and all drink the same Istil vodka cocktails. I don't even think the setting is great, doesn't look like a Christmas event.

Reactions: 12
I'd say it's only getting started. I see LLL has a table at it but she's 'sick'so can't make it. Mark make up, Linda Hyatt hotel, Joan Born clothing all at LLLs table. Same old faces at every event.
I was in the courtyard last week at another event. Bingo loco with real friends, we had the craic, it was carnage.
See how today pans out.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.