Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nearly bought the red sweatshirt there until I had a word with myself. Firstly I keep buying them when they make me look huge and I'd get one in Dunnes half the price anyway.

Bet she didn't but just alluded to it
There's a big clump of lights at the top so I don't think it was done professionally this time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Flash sale for two hours only on repeat all week. Hard sell is on.

Reactions: 7
Flash sale, flash sale, Missoma jewelley, flash sale, flash sale, Missoma jewellery, did I mention the flash sale

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
When was the last time she mentioned Missoma though because you'd swear she talked about them all the time the way she's going on. It's cringe that anyone would suddenly buy this crap because she has it on her page.

Absolutely flat out with those 5 customers today. Who is she kidding.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
OK pippa, we get it, your Christmas tree and decorations are classy, you can quit showing us now. her content is so boring, selling her poco shite and random bits of Billy playing in the downstairs loo. thrilling!!!!

Reactions: 7
The decorations are so gaudy🥱 all the sheep in the comments complimenting her AS IF she did them herself, Ventura must have been brought in hence the ridiculously huge candle with their name on it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those trees and decorations are so bland. Nothing homely or original about any of it.

Ventura candle featured strongly in the tree video...I doubt she decorated herself.
Agree, no way she has done all of that when she was prancing around Milan and organising her “flash” sale all week.

She is so relatable though isn’t she, that candle is beautiful and a steal for only €390…..🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
LOL , knew when she posted about a new pub it would be owned by Alan Clancy. Very surprised herself and Briano haven't invested with him by now!!!

😂😂😂lol at this. An opening in Tiguan’s home town and she’s not invited but pips and co are

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.