Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice her upto 70% sale ads on pocobypippa page have very little likes. Last i saw 23 likes after an hour..🤔

Reactions: 4
There’s 50% off Up cosmetics, must definitely be getting rid of stock, I’d say there will be no more make up releases.

Reactions: 7
There’s 50% off Up cosmetics, must definitely be getting rid of stock, I’d say there will be no more make up releases.
Where did you see this? Not on the website or boots… in fact all the face pallets are “coincidentally” out of stock.. until April / 2023.

Reactions: 1
Poco Leather look leggings on sale for €45 🥹🥹 would ya be well?
Love my €28 M&S ones and my €16 H&M ones…
I think she’s got a massive contender with Rosie’s 4thARQ. At least she caters for sizes 16 and up 🫣

Reactions: 12
Poco Leather look leggings on sale for €45 🥹🥹 would ya be well?
Love my €28 M&S ones and my €16 H&M ones…
I think she’s got a massive contender with Rosie’s 4thARQ. At least she caters for sizes 16 and up 🫣
Both shite! How are they getting away with this crap? Such muck !!!

Reactions: 15
Desperately hard selling. Every few hours posts "discount only available for next 2 hours". Think she's had her day.

Reactions: 10
I must admit I was liking the teal sweatshirt, it my colour until I saw the Poco embroidered at the end. Nope.

Reactions: 7
I was passing Movrs yesterday and it was deathly quiet, there were only2 people in the shop….and that was Pippa & Brian! 🤣😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.