Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly it looked like there was about a 100 there, she's like trump when he said his inauguration was the most attended ever - delusional!
Looks like 8 to a table, at a guess I'd say 10 tables, would u look at that, the cost of living, the housing crisis, so many other beggers and bloggers putting on shows and days out, amongst other things, I really think her day has come and gone, she's not relatable any more. Everyone now has their teeth done, nothing spectacular about pippa anymore she's just a mum,same as all the other bloggers peddling tit, from candles, to sweatshirts, to jeans, to make up, it's not niche, it's over priced and she buys stuff nobody can buy nowadays, so not relatable now. Sad. Evn the people who used to help her years ago are all gone. it's a wonder she hasn't done a podcast but sure she's nothing to talk about, no hobbies as such or niche. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think bloggers are almost a thing of the past now

Reactions: 9
I'd say max 200 and half of them her friends so not paying 'guests'. So 8k in tickets minus band and food, venue expenses. Doubt she broke even.

What was she on Dermot and Dave for? LEGO head there keeping an eye on things.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I heard them on Dermot and Dave - Jesus there’s not much in terms of personality from both of them esp her. Tipsy was very much in control and when they asked Legohead what he’s up to, Pippa butted in to remind him that he has a Movrs pop up in Kildare village AND in town! 😂So boring, Jesus. You know when you hear someone genuinely lovely on radio and there’s some charisma but she’s got absolutely none. Don’t know if Dermot was throwing shade at Lego referring to him playing so much golf at the K club 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Are the actually taking the p@ss with Waxsy? Like god love her 🤦‍♀️. It is beyond embarrassing . The pink arm is the most of seen of her in all of their stories . I don’t get her relationship with any of them and she tries so hard to be one of the gang !
Jesus put a shirt on Brian, you'll freeze! Look at him with the pic of the babby on his phone 🙂

Reactions: 6
Are the actually taking the p@ss with Waxsy? Like god love her 🤦‍♀️. It is beyond embarrassing . The pink arm is the most of seen of her in all of their stories . I don’t get her relationship with any of them and she tries so hard to be one of the gang !
Ah poor waxy 🙁 And she legged it from mass especially……

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is a picture of Pippa with a gaggle of women and one of them looks like she’s leaning in smelling her. I wonder is it that poster from here ages who who creeped us all out by telling us how nice Pippa smells in person 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No loyalty with Chloe re Up Cosmetics …she on flogging all Sosue tack. Pay cheque must be nice . Or else theres no competition if UP is no more 🤔

Reactions: 7
There is absolutely not a chance in hell there was 600 people at that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is absolutely not a chance in hell there was 600 people at that
I'd be surprised if there was 200 people. looked to be tables of 8. wasn't anymore than 20 tables. I'd say less then 200 for sure. I thought it looked rubbish, she wasn't on gushing about it yet either.

• Haha
No way was there 600 at that event. What actually happened at it that made it so “special” does anyone know??

Reactions: 3
She never seems to rewear anything. Always a huge splurge on a new designer dress. Unreal!!!

Reactions: 6
So only the die hard, wool over the eyes, pippa fans must have paid for the saddest Christmas lunch ever…
I Doubt Brian and Artur, Laura, Suzanne, Niamh or Lucy Nagle had to pay for tickets!
Have people nothing better to do with their hard earned cash?

The menu is up it’s own arse! I’d be expecting a traditional Christmas dinner type meal at a Christmas Lunch, not duck and chicken mousse or Trout with pickled beetroot 🤢🤮
How are Brian and Orthur earning? I suppose it helps that you don't need to pay for anything

Reactions: 8
So rumour on the street is Arthur put a word in for Brian Ormond to get the DWTS gig. Lol what was the last thing Ormond presented?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.