Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Christmas decorations is nice but you wouldn’t think she had any children. All very bland.

Reactions: 6
How much of a cut is Pippa making from this event? €87.50 is cheap for a Michelin 6 course meal & champagne.

I went on to a ticket website for Pippa’s Festive Lunch, and was able to add 97 tickets for the €87.50 lunch
I assume if you’re claiming it to be a Michelin Star menu, the chef would have to be from a Michelin Star restaurant?

Reactions: 1
I assume if you’re claiming it to be a Michelin Star menu, the chef would have to be from a Michelin Star restaurant?
A dinner was on the launch night, Friday cooked my a Michelin star chef, Michelin-starred chef Danni Barry. I was there last night at a different event and I can't imagine where lunch or dinner would be cooked, it's a temporary structure and the bar was chaos. I'd say it's all cooked outside and delivered by deliveroo 🤣

• Haha
I haven’t been on Facebook for ages but had to go on to it there to check something and I must have followed pippa back in the day.

Anyway, her page is just ad after ad after ad. The white company, BT’s, asos, look fantastic, river island, Charlotte T, the list goes on and on.

So it’s no wonder she can say she “doesn’t do ads” anymore. Shes stopped on Insta but her Facebook is where she’s cleaning up, she probably doesn’t get the same amount of sales as she would on Insta but I’d say she’s still raking in the cash from doing nothing.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t been on Facebook for ages but had to go on to it there to check something and I must have followed pippa back in the day.

Anyway, her page is just ad after ad after ad. The white company, BT’s, asos, look fantastic, river island, Charlotte T, the list goes on and on.

So it’s no wonder she can say she “doesn’t do ads” anymore. Shes stopped on Insta but her Facebook is where she’s cleaning up, she probably doesn’t get the same amount of sales as she would on Insta but I’d say she’s still raking in the cash from doing nothing.
It’s hilarious when one of her minions/interns puts up an inspirational quote -merely to stay in the algorithm on a dull day - which was stolen from a Pinterest of someone who copied it from a blogger (repeat infinite ♾️)
and any the PippaBots say
“ lovely Pippa I needed to hear that today”
“Great quote Pippa I love this”
“your sunglasses were fab last Wednesday where from please?”
“Have this on my screensaver -good one”

As if Pip is manning the SM 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s hilarious when one of her minions/interns puts up an inspirational quote -merely to stay in the algorithm on a dull day - which was stolen from a Pinterest of someone who copied it from a blogger (repeat infinite ♾️)
and any the PippaBots say
“ lovely Pippa I needed to hear that today”
“Great quote Pippa I love this”
“your sunglasses were fab last Wednesday where from please?”
“Have this on my screensaver -good one”

As if Pip is manning the SM 🫢
the amount of ads on her Facebook, wow I hadn't realised until the above poster pointed it out. jesus there's everything being flogged from Nike runners, to olaplex, nars foundation, white company candles, she's definitely trying to hit on a different target audience with the Facebook posts, you know the type, older women who think they are tech whizzes because they can navigate Facebook but wouldn't have Instagram/twitter etc.... and they lick Pippas boots in the comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Practically zero interaction on those posts. Begs the question why she isn’t posting these on her IG.

Reactions: 5
They're not ads tho just affiliate links. Trying to squeeze any bitta money out of people!

My issue with her is that on Insta she tries to come across like “oh I’m not like the other huns” most of who either do AFs or ads all day everyday.

Meanwhile her FB page with 280k followers is bombarded with AFs. If even 1% of her followers bought from those afs then she would be raking it in even if the af is as low as 50 cent.

If anyone is after a copy of her book it’s in a charity shop in Galway.
I was going to buy it out of sheer curiosity, but I tried that with Larby’s Fairy Tales years ago and it was pure turd.

Reactions: 2
My issue with her is that on Insta she tries to come across like “oh I’m not like the other huns” most of who either do AFs or ads all day everyday.

Meanwhile her FB page with 280k followers is bombarded with AFs. If even 1% of her followers bought from those afs then she would be raking it in even if the af is as low as 50 cent.
She said a few years ago she didn’t like doing ads but the last year or so I’d say sales has dried up and she has too !
I haven’t heard her say she doesn’t like doing them in a long time

She's putting those affiliate links on FB because on Instagram stories they only last 24 hours and I think on grid posts the links don't work.

I hadn't realised that I don't follow her on Facebook so I went for a nosy. It's funny!! AF links for Nike runners - but what about her husband's business Movrs. AF links for different makeup brands - but what about her own makeup line. AF links for Olaplex - but she does ad's for K18 (or whatever it's called). AF links for River Island and Asos - but when did she last wear something from those stores.

Reactions: 11
Also I feel like Facebook yummy mummy’s are really the only people who would use those Af links? Instagram people are like duck off pipsy

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.