Pippa O’Connor Ormond #10 Tipsy Pipsy pudding and pie, drank the bar and left it dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t slate her going anywhere, I said if it was Grace going away during mid term she’d be slated. But Pippa gets a pass cause she’s ‘posh’ imo

I go away for work and pleasure, I’ve kids and am not a mammy martyr, just find the difference interesting. Same with Pippa’s drinking, it’s hard core, Grace had bottles in her house and was slated. Grace over shares her kids, get slated, Pippa doesn’t get the same shade. Just to add i find grace the worst of all the huns Incase anyone thinks I’m a fan or mags.
Pippa gets slated all the time for being a lush - think a thread was named after it actually . For me the way Grace behaves around her children is just so glaringly obvious that she has no routine for a mum of 2 , one school going , avoids them where possible ( full time crèche and after school so she can go to the gym ) and the way she speaks to them . I can’t see how it’s not obvious . Not a Mammy martyr here either but I can spot what’s normal and what’s not .

Reactions: 9
Catty and mean ? By saying somebody is never present? Can we not state what we observe? Why does her nanny have a full time job is she’s present constantly?
Not having a go at you in particular but I hate when people plat the nanny card. Most working parents have full time childcare.. that’s Creche or a nanny/au pair or a childminder. The only difference between a nanny and a childminder is one is in the child’s home (nanny) and you’re their employer. The other is in their own home and self employed. A nanny might do a few extra hours.

Why is it so awful for a family to have a nanny. It’s just a childcare option to enable them to work.

I do sometimes wonder if herself and the likes of vogue have two. As it often seems like someone is babysitting while they’re on holidays and the nanny is entitled to annual leave too. Who knows. Maybe the agency fill that gap if needed.

Sorry if this seems like a rant but I have my child in Creche. Would happily mind him myself but I have to work to pay my mortgage sadly.

Reactions: 18
Not having a go at you in particular but I hate when people plat the nanny card. Most working parents have full time childcare.. that’s Creche or a nanny/au pair or a childminder. The only difference between a nanny and a childminder is one is in the child’s home (nanny) and you’re their employer. The other is in their own home and self employed. A nanny might do a few extra hours.

Why is it so awful for a family to have a nanny. It’s just a childcare option to enable them to work.

I do sometimes wonder if herself and the likes of vogue have two. As it often seems like someone is babysitting while they’re on holidays and the nanny is entitled to annual leave too. Who knows. Maybe the agency fill that gap if needed.

Sorry if this seems like a rant but I have my child in Creche. Would happily mind him myself but I have to work to pay my mortgage sadly.
Agree . If she’s ‘working ‘ she obviously needs someone to mind kids . Crèche / nanny / day care / family …call it what you want . She’s travels a lot but alot of the time is with the kids too giving them amazing experiences . Lucky them !!!!!!! Of all influencers I’d say she would of loved to have been with the kids Valentine’s Day . I’d just don’t know why HE had to go golfing if she was away too . Obviously they’ve a great support network for him to be able and he had a good reason to be away same times as her 🤷🏼‍♂️. Each to their own I guess .

Reactions: 5
My money is on they are going to see Adele and conveniently planned it around the trade show to legitimately write it off for tax reasons…I would do exactly the same, and in fact we do this regularly with my husband’s jobs

Reactions: 8
I don't think anyone is judging any parent that works and has childcare of any description, be it creche, childminder, grandparents, but let's be honest Pippa(and Brian) is a good time girl and is not your regular mom the way she insists she a busy boy mom "juggling it all".. she constantly says that in interviews, podcasts, I'm actually sure she has it in her bio. she is away from her kids alot and not for work purposes. she headed off on a girls holiday the first week school started in September and never posted it, why was that? Grace went on some wellness retreat when school started one September and she was bashed for weeks. everyone has their own observations and opinions but I'd say with pippa it's 50/50 with business and pleasure these trips!

• Heart
But difference is Grace is not away from her kids for work Grace clearly can’t stand being around her own kids and avoids them all the time
She chooses to go to the gym and walking when it’s time for them getting ready for school or to bed and she only does anything with them is when it’s free
Grace is actually at home most of the time but her kids are still in creche and after school care. When the kids are at home home Grace seems to be heading out, gym, walk or date night. Oly hol
Pippa gets slated all the time for being a lush - think a thread was named after it actually . For me the way Grace behaves around her children is just so glaringly obvious that she has no routine for a mum of 2 , one school going , avoids them where possible ( full time crèche and after school so she can go to the gym ) and the way she speaks to them . I can’t see how it’s not obvious . Not a Mammy martyr here either but I can spot what’s normal and what’s not .
Agree, I actually started the whole Tipsy Pipsy thing. So I'm not a fan but I think going away for business and trying to make a better life for your kids and Grace sitting on her hole whilst her kids are in childcare are not the same thing. Grace actively avoids her children and when she uses them for content the way she speaks to them is awful.

Absolutely stunned the amount of work she’s had done. I was actually googling another irish influencer when a story about Pippa denying she had her jaw done during COVID popped up. 🤥 Obviously she denied it…. Her lips though & her eyelids , you should probably stop now Pips.
Oh the nose! I'd never clocked that before. God her shimmery eyeshadow half way up her eyelid in the older pic really brings back memories for me 😂

Reactions: 3
Pippa gives her kids an amazing life, they have plenty of family holidays and trips together, she’s allowed to head off on a couples or girls holiday when she wants to kid free! As for the pic above the only think that’s changed is her teeth and hair! Wonder what you looked like all those years ago!
---
Pippa gives her kids an amazing life, they have plenty of family holidays and trips together, she’s allowed to head off on a couples or girls holiday when she wants to kid free! As for the pic above the only think that’s changed is her teeth and hair! Wonder what you looked like all those years ago!
Oh and ages obv

• Haha
  • Wow
---

Oh and ages obv
Think the eyebrows make a massive difference too.

Reactions: 4
Both thread suggestions way too long so if anyone can shorten them? I'm useless at thread titles😂

Well for me no matter how much either takes holidays or breaks graces whole demeanour and body language with her kids her approach to work how she delivers her stories all comes across as an unlikeable person whereas to
Me pippa with her kids always looks happy and she’s polished and professional with all she does and the proof is in the pudding in what she has achieved and done imo 😊

Well for me no matter how much either takes holidays or breaks graces whole demeanour and body language with her kids her approach to work how she delivers her stories all comes across as an unlikeable person whereas to
Me pippa with her kids always looks happy and she’s polished and professional with all she does and the proof is in the pudding in what she has achieved and done imo 😊
100% agree. Pippa clearly loves her 3 boys. And enjoys spending time with them. Whereas your one Grace almost spits when talking to her daughter, hates being around them and is so bloody scruffy and uncouth

Reactions: 6
Haven’t a clue who grace is.. sounds delightful 🤭
& she puts all this online , treating her kids like that 🥴😣☹

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.