Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was very controlling. Pippa couldn't wipe her arse without his permission and basically nanny was left to do everything on holiday. Wasn't th glamorous life she was expecting. Been a high turn over of nannies over the last few years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
He was very controlling. Pippa couldn't wipe her arse without his permission and basically nanny was left do everything on holiday. Wasn't th glamorous life she was expecting.
Has the nanny told you or someone close in confidence? I imagine this is out of line from a professional view?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has the nanny told you or someone close in confidence? I imagine this is out of line from a professional view?
Who cares if its out of line. We are here for the gossip. I mean it's regularly mentioned about his affairs and what a dick he is so why is this nugget of information any different. Obviously if it's made up, that's a different story

Reactions: 38
Who cares if its out of line. We are here for the gossip. I mean it's regularly mentioned about his affairs and what a dick he is so why is this nugget of information any different. Obviously if it's made up, that's a different story
It's a bit rich coming onto Tattle, a gossip site, and calling someone out for gossiping.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
It's a bit rich coming onto Tattle, a gossip site, and calling someone out for gossiping.
Thank you was beginning wonder was I on th wrong site or did I have to give a written statement and name my sources. Ireland is a small country and people talk. That is all I can say. Believe me or not who really cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thank you was beginning wonder was I on th wrong site or did I have to give a written statement and name my sources. Ireland is a small country and people talk. That is all I can say. Believe me or not who really cares.
I believe you. Probably why she hadn't time to put lipstick on yesterday and why the kitchen looked a bit cluttered😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'd well believe you, he seems the type. Has abit of cash now and likes to play the big shot.
Even when he was on RTE you could tell the little bit of fame he had had gone to his big legohead.
And anytime Pippa has shown him on her stories he's come across as a toss pot. He has an arrogance about him. There's alot to be said about how a person treats other's when they start to do well in life

Reactions: 16
I'd well believe you, he seems the type. Has abit of cash now and likes to play the big shot.
Even when he was on RTE you could tell the little bit of fame he had had gone to his big legohead.
And anytime Pippa has shown him on her stories he's come across as a toss pot. He has an arrogance about him. There's alot to be said about how a person treats other's when they start to do well in life
He does seem like an awful knob head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He was very controlling. Pippa couldn't wipe her arse without his permission and basically nanny was left to do everything on holiday. Wasn't th glamorous life she was expecting. Been a high turn over of nannies over the last few years.
Honestly find this hard to believe tbh. What would a nanny find “too much” anyway? Surely terms and conditions would have been strictly set out in the beginning.

Reactions: 2
Honestly find this hard to believe tbh. What would a nanny find “too much” anyway? Surely terms and conditions would have been strictly set out in the beginning.
Totally agree. Its made up bollox without a shred to back it up!!
That poster is literally wetting themselves with the attention! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Dying to know what happened with Laura Warren Tracy......if there is anyone out there with tea please do spill will have the kettle on. Laura seems so nice she obviously did something peppa didn't like so she got the boot
I know Laura and trust me she’s not all sweetness and light. It does not surprise me at all they had a falling out. I’m just surprised it took so long!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.