Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see Sile Seoige’s stories today? She said she was blocked by a big Irish influencer who had a baby around the same time as she did. Sile’s baby is 3 months old. My money is on Pipsy Pie!
Did she say why? They are all trigger happy with the block button to be fair but just wondering if she knows what prompted it.

Reactions: 2
I’d say it was Terrie who blocked her. Sile spent a loooot of time taking swipes at Terrie in the early weeks of her having a baby.

Reactions: 3
What sort of swipes how do people realise someone has blocked them obv they stalking each other?

Reactions: 4
Apologies for taking Pippa’s thread off topic. I thought Sile was referring to her.
Did she say why? They are all trigger happy with the block button to be fair but just wondering if she knows what prompted it.
It sounded kinda like she was saying it was down to differing patenting styles so makes total sense that it is Terri if there is some history there. Must have a nose on Terri page to see if she responds.

Reactions: 3
Apologies for taking Pippa’s thread off topic. I thought Sile was referring to her.
It sounded kinda like she was saying it was down to differing patenting styles so makes total sense that it is Terri if there is some history there. Must have a nose on Terri page to see if she responds.
Oh she'll put up some textbook passive aggressive quote to address it...

Reactions: 7
Shows him but not the ups an downs I mean she's never trawling around in her house coat hahahah

Shows him but not the ups an downs I mean she's never trawling around in her house coat hahahah
I'm far from Pippa glamour but I only wear a dressing gown in bed on freezing nights, I don't go around My house in one

Anyone see Sile Seoige’s stories today? She said she was blocked by a big Irish influencer who had a baby around the same time as she did. Sile’s baby is 3 months old. My money is on Pipsy Pie!
No way was it Pippa , you can say what you like about her but she’s not than insecure or petty .

Reactions: 7
Sile just shared Pippa’s Lucy Nagle products so doubt it’s her. 🕵🏻‍♂️

Yeah it looks like she purposely shared Pippa’s stuff because people were thinking it was her. She said loads of people guessing right?🤔would love to know

Reactions: 9
Definitely Terrie McEvoy. She is away skiing with her friends at the moment and Sile came on yesterday with something like her son was 15months before she left him for a night and then said her daughter is 3 months old and just couldn't imagine leaving her overnight at this age. And then proceeded to say had been blocked and that the influencer is not her type and they don't share the same values.

Similar type comments were made at start when the babies were only a few weeks old and Terrie was going on nights out

Reactions: 8
Definitely Terrie McEvoy. She is away skiing with her friends at the moment and Sile came on yesterday with something like her son was 15months before she left him for a night and then said her daughter is 3 months old and just couldn't imagine leaving her overnight at this age. And then proceeded to say had been blocked and that the influencer is not her type and they don't share the same values.

Similar type comments were made at start when the babies were only a few weeks old and Terrie was going on nights out
Era to be fair Sile sounds like one of those holier than thou types..I’m not saying go off and leave a baby for weeks on end so not on Team Terrie…but I do believe there is a happy middle where a mom shouldn’t be made to feel guilty for going out and leaving the baby with a trusted carer.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.