Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gas how no one has a picture of Pippa up. Not Brian not Arthur nor Chloe. There must be an embargo until the queen herself has posted 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Gas how no one has a picture of Pippa up. Not Brian not Arthur nor Chloe. There must be an embargo until the queen herself has posted 😂
Absolutely!
Remember when she got the fringe & the husband posted a pic only for it swiftly to disappear.. then she posted one 🤣

Some party tonight, staying overnight in the Shelbourne.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where are you all hearing/ seeing the christening?

Ok I see it on Chloe’s, a bit strange that others are posting but she isn’t. I don’t think I’d post anything if the host hadn’t, unless she gave them the ok I suppose.

Reactions: 2
I liked Chloe’s outfit & didn’t think it was unsuitable . The shoes were questionable though , strange choice.

Reactions: 6
I didn’t mind it for a young one. Make up too heavy and hate the shoes though.

Reactions: 1
He also zoomed in on a lacy white dress which i thought was Billy's christening robe but it was pippas dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well looking at insta this morning and Pippa the other morning, I must be the only mother who doesn’t give my kids presents for Valentine’s Day. When did this become a thing? So now on top of birthdays, Christmas, toy show night, Christmas Eve boxes, Easter, Halloween (am I missing anything else) we have to now gift for Valentine’s Day? Well I won’t be doing it! The little feckers have enough and hijack everything. Valentine’s Day was always about getting a crappy home made card from them to us brought home from school and a card exchange between mom and dad or partner to partner. When did it become this big commercial gift giving day? What a load of old cobblers

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Yea agree don't buy into it all sneak a choccy into their lunch box my kids know they're loved end of.

Reactions: 9
Well looking at insta this morning and Pippa the other morning, I must be the only mother who doesn’t give my kids presents for Valentine’s Day. When did this become a thing? So now on top of birthdays, Christmas, toy show night, Christmas Eve boxes, Easter, Halloween (am I missing anything else) we have to now gift for Valentine’s Day? Well I won’t be doing it! The little feckers have enough and hijack everything. Valentine’s Day was always about getting a crappy home made card from them to us brought home from school and a card exchange between mom and dad or partner to partner. When did it become this big commercial gift giving day? What a load of old cobblers
This 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I was thinking the very same thing! Now granted mine are babies still in nappies but the toddler loves chocolate and he certainly wouldn’t be getting it for breakfast or a personalised top with the date on it. I think it’s completely ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
All for the gram!! Same goes for non influencers. Logged on to insta this morning & it was full of normal people decorating house for valentines & pile of presents for kids!! What kids really want a rose🤔 wee treat in lunch box I get . The OTT nonsense is all for gram

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.