Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Era to be fair Sile sounds like one of those holier than thou types..I’m not saying go off and leave a baby for weeks on end so not on Team Terrie…but I do believe there is a happy middle where a mom shouldn’t be made to feel guilty for going out and leaving the baby with a trusted carer.
Agreed. She'd quickly whinge if some one critiscised her parenting so why give het opinion on Terrors

Reactions: 4
Era to be fair Sile sounds like one of those holier than thou types..I’m not saying go off and leave a baby for weeks on end so not on Team Terrie…but I do believe there is a happy middle where a mom shouldn’t be made to feel guilty for going out and leaving the baby with a trusted carer.
I think she said it to draw attention to herself too because she said media outlets would pick up on it 🤢

In fairness Sile said she supports different parenting and doesn't pass judgement, I think she was more annoyed at being blocked. Sorry, totally derailing from Pippa.

I actually agree in theory with Sile’s point about Terrie as Terrie has had more nights out since having her baby than she did before she was pregnant. But at the same time there is nothing more annoying than the martyr mam. Like there was a good two to three weeks there where Sile was very clearly and openly taking swipes at Terrie, all “without naming names” but it was SO obvious who she was sniping at. She seemed to be more preoccupied in taking jabs at others in the first few weeks of her child’s life than actually minding her baby. That makes her better than Terrie how?

Ok Sile you haven’t left your child to fart in three months but you have plenty of time to be gawking on social media and looking at what others are doing and criticising. Id be worried about her mental health tbh, both hers and Terrie’s. She seems very wrapped up in what other new mother’s are doing but seemingly “doesn’t have the time” to scratch her arse herself. Plenty of time for nosing on others though. That’s just how I feel about it. Totally on Sile’s side if I had to choose because I despise Terrie but also, get a grip Sile and if motherhood is so time consuming and wonderful then put the phone down and focus on your baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also there is nothing wrong with getting back to real life in other countries people are back to work in 6 weeks! I do think it's healthy to get a break anyway its only a short stage the baby part really.

Also there is nothing wrong with getting back to real life in other countries people are back to work in 6 weeks! I do think it's healthy to get a break anyway its only a short stage the baby part really.
You’re right, in America mums have to head back to work after 6 weeks. It seems v short. But Tezza’s idea of “work” is a flashy ski hol acting like a tit on the gram for likes. Maybe I’m just jealous lol. Anyway I’ll shut up, this is Pippa’s thread

Reactions: 6
Sile comes across as jealous of everyone. She criticised someone buying a nice house when she could only rent after second marriage breakdown. Everyone should rare their own kids the way they want and not comment.

Reactions: 7
Sile needs her own thread, she seems like such a know it all, she the best mam in the world of course

Reactions: 10
I'd say she hates when people did use irish names hahahahahahha Well we can comment on people who share their kids for a living

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well th nanny has quit. Had enough of them after Dubai. Seriously over worked and couldn't stand Brian any longer🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t know much about Sile Seoige but I think it’s a pretty pathetic thing to do. She seems to want to mum shame Terrie in a holier than though way. “I would NEVER do it but fine if you do”. Very passive aggressive imo. I can’t work out why she would do that in sick a public way. Is she looking for more followers? Nothing better than a controversy to get people on your page.

Sorry for derailing from Pippa. Not much happening on her page apart from Pips x Lucy and I have no interest or time to hand wash cashmere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Well th nanny has quit. Had enough of them after Dubai. Seriously over worked and couldn't stand Brian any longer🤣
Sounds like you've the inside scoop. I could well imagine Brian being a total dick to work for!!

Reactions: 5
Bit surprised no mention of the bffs on the Late Late show last night.

Couldn't stand Brian generally being a bellend or couldn't stand him being a massive cliché and trying to get off with her?

Reactions: 3
So is this poster going to come back and confirm what she said or is it just made up nonsense? Or true? Its like those people who post that they are in hospital on fb and then disappear!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Simonescribes showing off her pippa & lucy nagle jumper in a moving car with no seat belt on- I don’t follow this one but have any of these influencers got a brain at all 🙄🤷‍♀️
Is that not her seatbelt under a scarf or part of the jumper?

Reactions: 7
Simonescribes showing off her pippa & lucy nagle jumper in a moving car with no seat belt on- I don’t follow this one but have any of these influencers got a brain at all 🙄🤷‍♀️
She has a seatbelt on. That's a scarf over it. 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.