Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha ha. She wont b happy with that🤣 know there was another girl coming in at th evenings so may b her.🤔

Reactions: 2
Shelbourne for the Christening. I think it's silly when ppl begrudge others spending their own money, but seriously would the kids not be bored in a place like that

Reactions: 9
Dunnes have them €20 search modal PJs - exact same material as hers! They’re really nice - think you need to give your head a wobble to pay €65 for poco PJs - Victoria secrets aren’t even that!
How do you know what the material is?? I really anted to respond to one of her posts to ask but I’d probably get blocked straight away!
Lot’s of people saying that you can get the exact same in Dunne’s etc. They may look silky but that doesn’t mean they’re the same. Huge difference between some cheap shiny fabric and actual silk. 🤷🏼‍♀️ In saying that, I wouldn’t buy from her brand because it literally has no imagination or creativity.

Reactions: 1

Pippa is 100% modal and these are a cotton modal blend....I know where I'll be buying my PJs...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How do you know what the material is?? I really anted to respond to one of her posts to ask but I’d probably get blocked straight away!
Lot’s of people saying that you can get the exact same in Dunne’s etc. They may look silky but that doesn’t mean they’re the same. Huge difference between some cheap shiny fabric and actual silk. 🤷🏼‍♀️ In saying that, I wouldn’t buy from her brand because it literally has no imagination or creativity.
It’s says on the website they are modal

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Shelbourne for the Christening. I think it's silly when ppl begrudge others spending their own money, but seriously would the kids not be bored in a place like that
And the christening itself was in Straffan, would you be arsed driving 40 mins into town then for lunch after when there are at least a dozen other nice hotels around

Reactions: 10
I see them out and about with a blonde lady a lot but looking at Brian’s story today I think it’s Michelle Tighe. She must take them a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.