Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t pay those prices anywhere full stop. Who are these people saying it’s ideal for maternity. 60 euro to be peed/pooped on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I could've sworn I owned a silky pair of PJs identical to Pips latest but with full length trouser I bought in Penneys circa 2004 for well under a tenner ?🤔The neck of her as thick as a jocky's you-know-what. In other news, baby Billy is adorable.

Reactions: 6
Yea they’re expensive but they’re actually so basic looking - not an ounce of style or design to them… fools and their money comes to mind!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know some of you have said the same, I got a similar pair of pjs in Marks & Spencer for £25, with long length bottoms. She’s going to have to reduce the price. They’re way too short and expensive.

Reactions: 6
P.j's now......what next.
The nightdress is extremely short. They don't look €65 and an XL as a size 16 is an insult to women.
And the model she used is a carbon copy of Pips, what happened to diversity

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wonder how Pippa feels about Rob Kearney & Jess Redden announcing today that they have invested in & become brand ambassadors for a skincare range called .. Poko ! 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Who picks this crap that's what I wanna know was this pippas idea or someone else they need someone with originality on their team have neverrr seen anyone in her runners ect I do see people on 4th arq though

Reactions: 12
Ya PIPPA I'll wear e65 PJs up me arse swanning around the Rotunda after an emergency csection me fanny in a hoop, me diddys leaking and pushing a drip. I'm normally a L but in the rotunda I'm an XL jaysus

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she really think size 16 pj or nights dress is going to close of a 9 month bump and boobs of an average pregnant woman?! It’s not like it’s a maternity range where there’d be build in room for you or bump.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine that short nightie over a pregnant bump. Twud be up around your udders. It’s up her hole as it is and not a pick on her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I go to Kildare Village regularly, I see women walking around with Poco bags. I have never once seen someone wear a poco t-shirt or sweater in general public. I used to like Pippa but she needs to come down a peg.

Reactions: 10
Omfg does Chloe ormond Brian's daughter have a thread ??? Have yous seen her latest insta stories, knocked two people down on a slope. Who the duck goes skiing and doesn't take classes. Fair enough I get accidents happen but she purposely went down the slope on her stomach because she was too afraid to skii, and in turn, wiped out two people the absolute idiot

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Omfg does Chloe ormond Brian's daughter have a thread ??? Have yous seen her latest insta stories, knocked two people down on a slope. Who the duck goes skiing and doesn't take classes. Fair enough I get accidents happen but she purposely went down the slope on her stomach because she was too afraid to skii, and in turn, wiped out two people the absolute idiot
There was a thread on her anyway, I remember reading it when she was in Ibiza. I hadn't looked at her page in ages but jesus everytime I do she's changed so much. Is she headed down the glamour model route or what????
And what is with SoSu's new foundation, everyone looks so orange with it😂

Reactions: 7
Don't forget people pippa and Brian's company details are public and available for anyone to view their financial statements etc. All public information same as any other company if anyone wants a nose. RONNOCO collection Ltd. Again all public information so I'm not sharing something I shouldn't

Reactions: 4
She does have a thread & someone has commented on her skiing. I saw it also it’s not funny at all & cause injury to herself or someone. I know she is only young. She should stay on the baby slope or get private lessons with an instructor or ski school. I’d be raging if someone did that to me or my family on the slopes. If a skiing instructor was around she would be told off!
Where is she skiing I missed that ?

Reactions: 9
Don't forget people pippa and Brian's company details are public and available for anyone to view their financial statements etc. All public information same as any other company if anyone wants a nose. RONNOCO collection Ltd. Again all public information so I'm not sharing something I shouldn't
Well that's just 1 of a few companies.

Reactions: 2
Wonder how Pippa feels about Rob Kearney & Jess Redden announcing today that they have invested in & become brand ambassadors for a skincare range called .. Poko ! 🤔
OMG yes I recall Rob recently speaking about "Poco" skincare and I thought he and Jess had collaborated with Pipsy pie and Lego man, but it's spelt Poko with a "k" completely different company.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.