Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG yes I recall Rob recently speaking about "Poco" skincare and I thought he and Jess had collaborated with Pipsy pie and Lego man, but it's spelt Poko with a "k" completely different company.
Well its like free advertising for Poco then, She must be delighted!

Socks always remind me of poor Rob Kardashian hahahaha what can I sell socks 🤔 Brian and his fella do they really need this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Looks like the socks are Arthur's baby.
Aren't those new LucyxPippa jumpers an exact copy for sugar hill🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’d just love to know what happened between herself Aimee and Tara. One minute they were best pals flaunting their friendship in everyone’s faces and the next minute they don’t even mention one another. Even Brian Dowling used to be up Aimee’s hole wearing Sculpted all the time and now doesn’t mention her. I notice Aimee doesn’t follow Brian Ormond anymore and vice versa, we all know he has a penchant for a pretty blonde. I wonder did he hit on her 😆🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Dying to know what happened with Laura Warren Tracy......if there is anyone out there with tea please do spill will have the kettle on. Laura seems so nice she obviously did something peppa didn't like so she got the boot

Reactions: 14
Dying to know what happened with Laura Warren Tracy......if there is anyone out there with tea please do spill will have the kettle on. Laura seems so nice she obviously did something peppa didn't like so she got the boot
Agree dying to know also, they seemed such good friends not just colleagues. I think Pippa once said they'd been friends 16 years or something along them lines.

Reactions: 9
Everything she’s releasing lately is hot pink. I must be the only one who detests hot pink, I think it’s so cheap looking.

Reactions: 6
Same with the hot pink! Her Lucy Nagle stuff is usually beautiful but this looks so tacky.

Reactions: 4
Anyone been in Tesco lately? They have pj sets that look shockingly similar -black with white piping. Full length bottoms and sleeves though.
I didn’t see the price but for sure it’s not 65€!

Reactions: 7
Look at the house, clothes, holidays etc. she is a cash machine. She could slap POCO on a poo and I’m starting to believe someone would buy it.
I still go back to that post about some hair product she promoted and the owner showed two cages of orders and called it the ‘Pippa effect’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Look at the house, clothes, holidays etc. she is a cash machine. She could slap POCO on a poo and I’m starting to believe someone would buy it.
I still go back to that post about some hair product she promoted and the owner showed two cages of orders and called it the ‘Pippa effect’
My sister was “influenced” by that post of that hair product.. she’s using it about a month now & says hair is no different. I told her get a head full of extensions like Pips then you will see a difference 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone been in Tesco lately? They have pj sets that look shockingly similar -black with white piping. Full length bottoms and sleeves though.
I didn’t see the price but for sure it’s not 65€!
Dunnes have them €20 search modal PJs - exact same material as hers! They’re really nice - think you need to give your head a wobble to pay €65 for poco PJs - Victoria secrets aren’t even that!

Reactions: 9
Anyone know the relationship connection between the Tighes and Pippa? The mother seems to treat them like close family as well as Brian and Arthur. Always dropping in food and being at events to support. Are they all just friends or some other connection.? Michelle’s mother must be in her 60’s. just curious.
are they neighbours with the Tighes could be wrong taught was mentioned before 🤔

Reactions: 2
Would be sooo much better if they were longer length, esp if aiming at pregnant women/feeding nightdesss… not that I’d spend that money on it anyway but still! 😂
Disappointed so short more sexy than maternity. Cannot afford them short or long :LOL:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.