Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one looks or goes to bed like these women. Lisa's Lust, McGregor, Pippa and Tignam. I don't get dolled up to go to bed. I wear lingerie if I'm feeling lucky and outside of that it's oversized comfort cotton and fluffy socks with a dressing gown for the morning. I do not look like these women nor do i know any women who look like this or want to look like this going to bed or getting up in the morning!!
As risqué as it gets for me is wearing shorts to bed in the summer. For 360 days of the year I’m in legging style pjs tucked into fluffy socks and a long sleeve t shirt. I haven’t worn a night dress since I was a kid 😆 I know I know, my husband is so lucky 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If I was going into labour also I would never want to see that nighty again fiver from penny's and dumped after!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one looks or goes to bed like these women. Lisa's Lust, McGregor, Pippa and Tignam. I don't get dolled up to go to bed. I wear lingerie if I'm feeling lucky and outside of that it's oversized comfort cotton and fluffy socks with a dressing gown for the morning. I do not look like these women nor do i know any women who look like this or want to look like this going to bed or getting up in the morning!!
The pj's i wore last night must be about 6 years old but were clean and fresh. I can only wear cotton/viscose, hate buttons so they have just pull over my head and need to go into thd tumble drier without shrinking, so that rules all the insta ones out.

Reactions: 5
As risqué as it gets for me is wearing shorts to bed in the summer. For 360 days of the year I’m in legging style pjs tucked into fluffy socks and a long sleeve t shirt. I haven’t worn a night dress since I was a kid 😆 I know I know, my husband is so lucky 😆
Image of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously skimpy. And all the shots tugging at the sleeve to make it look full length. Hardly good for hospital wear either! If she means maternity you need something black and bin-able!

Reactions: 8
Just what you want for a hospital stay, a night dress up your arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember my labour nighty thing being cut off me at some stage so I'd be livid if id paid €65 for it. Not that Pippa caters for my normal size let alone my maternity size.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just can’t get over the premium price for these basic items. And how shoddy her advertising is. The model is just like her and they are just in random studio with a chair. Cheap cheap cheap. At least have a bed in the shot and a few more models.

Reactions: 6
XL IS 14 TO 16 WOW
14 = L
16 = XL sounds about right .
I like the Navy one but I probably wouldn’t spend €65 unless the quality was very good.
It’s definitely expensive but her lines have never been Dunnes price point so I’m not surprised. Hard to judge until you see them reality .

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
€65 for a nightdress... now come on. I'd want to be wearing it out in public for all to see for that price 🙄🤣🤣
When I saw the “nightdress” i hazard a guess about €40ish.. I mean there’s not a lot of material to it & that style is so common with the white piping (I have a full set from in the style I got last Christmas, just for context it included full length pajamas, a pair of shorts, a knee length robe, a sleep mask & hairband & bobble, it was a collaboration with Lorna Luxe, it was about £60 for the lot)! Pippa is absolutely bonkers! Remember the outrage at the price of the planners & candles, she hasn’t learned much! I clicked onto the website to see the price & there was a pop up to add a poco bag for €2!! The audacity!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah she actually thinks it’s a premium brand god love her! 🥴 some brass neck charging that for pyjamas 😂😂

• Haha
All of her stuff, this nightwear, the sweaters, they're all such short skimpy fits. I don't know anyone that wears such fitted looks anymore. None of my friends do, everyone wears oversized stuff, and all the younger gen seem to be the same.

Reactions: 11
I have that exact red nightdress with the buttons down the front and it’s from Dunnes and was €12 or €15.
When I say the exact same I mean identical! The white piping on the cuff, the pocket etc. I actually took it out to check, no difference. She’s having a bleeping laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All of her stuff, this nightwear, the PJs, they're all such short skimpy fits. I don't know anyone that wears such fitted looks anymore. None of my friends do, everyone wears oversized stuff, and all the younger gen seem to be the same.
I think she's way off the mark here. Lounge wear and oversized comfy pj's have been really big over the last couple of years. No one having a baby or post labour would wear silky, slinky nightwear that will ride up on you as soon as you get into the bed! Who is she kidding?!

Reactions: 9
I think she's way off the mark here. Lounge wear and oversized comfy pj's have been really big over the last couple of years. No one having a baby or post labour would wear silky, slinky nightwear that will ride up on you as soon as you get into the bed! Who is she kidding?!
Not to mention that you're leaking from every direction imaginable, lets be honest. That fabric wouldn't be very forgiving with those kind of stains.

Her prices are outrageous......no way would i pay that for pjs. Then again all these home refurbs and trips to dubai are expensive 🙃

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.