Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect Billy’s christening is this weekend, Pippa showing another designer outfit for a special day & the daughter is home..

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Does she ever set foot in a church except when it’s an over the top celebration?!
Although you could say that about alot of people.
We chose not to get our kids christened and it was frowned upon by alot of our family but the very same family members who had their kids christened haven't been to mass since.

Reactions: 19
Although you could say that about alot of people.
We chose not to get our kids christened and it was frowned upon by alot of our family but the very same family members who had their kids christened haven't been to mass since.
Sorry to derail but was there any problem with your children going to school and needing a baptismal certificate?

Anyone seen the comments on the POCO page under the posts about the pyjamas, quite afew people have said the price point is crazy and it looks more like a pj top rather than a nightdress and to be fair they're not wrong!!
Pips must forget that we're not all leggy slim blondes like herself!!

Reactions: 16
Does she ever set foot in a church except when it’s an over the top celebration?!
You would hope she doesn't feel the need to Instagram it when she goes to a regular mass and its not a big celebration! 😂 I would consider myself Catholic and will raise my children the same but find it difficult to sit through mass with a local priest lecturing me about life!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
You would hope she doesn't feel the need to Instagram it when she goes to a regular mass and its not a big celebration! 😂 I would consider myself Catholic and will raise my children the same but find it difficult to sit through mass with a local priest lecturing me about life!
Waxperts Ellen used to Insta her walk to Sunday mass every week, not sure if she still does😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She doesnt even look like herself in the Lucy nagle pics. I bet a pic of her when ollie was born versus now and it's 2 different people

Reactions: 7
Anyone see Sile Seoige’s stories today? She said she was blocked by a big Irish influencer who had a baby around the same time as she did. Sile’s baby is 3 months old. My money is on Pipsy Pie!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone see Sile Seoige’s stories today? She said she was blocked by a big Irish influencer who had a baby around the same time as she did. Sile’s baby is 3 months old. My money is on Pipsy Pie!
Terrie McEVoy a big contender coz she’s spent more time out than with her baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Terrie McEVoy a big contender coz she’s spent more time out than with her baby!
Oh maybe! I don’t follow Terri so she never springs to mind for me but that might be more likely.

Reactions: 5
Wonder how Pippa feels about Rob Kearney & Jess Redden announcing today that they have invested in & become brand ambassadors for a skincare range called .. Poko ! 🤔
I didn’t this...I have a few of their products. The eye cream is fantastic especially crepe skin around the eyes and comes with fab applicator.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.