Pippa O’ Connor #6 Jealousy, a pointless emotion when she has to go to bed with Ormond at night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone on this thread bought anything POCO or Up cosmetics because I don't know anyone or have never seen anyone wear the stuff ever?
I bought myself a pair of Poco jeans in the early days. They ripped at the seam within a few months. Customer service was good and they sent me a replacement pair. They literally ripped around the ar$e a few weeks later.

3rd replacement pair were a different style and also fell apart. I gave up complaining. I have Pennys jeans that lasted years. Know a couple of people who had to send stuff back

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah I had said online, one color definitely sold out online (I was shocked at time that anyone was even buying them)

Reactions: 1
I went away for a hen weekend last year for a girl marrying my husbands friend. One of the girls was wearing a POCO sweatshirt, then they had bags of sweet king out when we had drinks and another had just bought the K18 hair stuff to try out, I was like ah here, I didn't think anyone bought this crap. Anyone wanna guess what job they all had?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I went away for a hen weekend last year for a girl marrying my husbands friend. One of the girls was wearing a POCO sweatshirt, then they had bags of sweet king out when we had drinks and another had just bought the K18 hair stuff to try out, I was like ah here, I didn't think anyone bought this crap. Anyone wanna guess what job they all had?
Teacher?! #sorryinadvanceteachers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Haha but yeah mad isn't it! Also sorry in advance teachers, I did business in college so dont have any teacher friends but I was like oh I wonder is it a teacher thing?
Definitely have seen a lot of teachers in my feed wearing 4arq too 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Teachers... No offense to anyone btw

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poco was in Kildare Villlage for Xmas....6 ish weeks ago and now it's back again. Bad day in the office when the only time your product is selling is when it's discounted.
Movrs lanuched in November, 3 months in business and already discounting his stock??! Makes no sense!

Has anyone on this thread bought anything POCO or Up cosmetics because I don't know anyone or have never seen anyone wear the stuff ever?
No & no!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah I had said online, one color definitely sold out online (I was shocked at time that anyone was even buying them)
Plenty of extra cash at Christmas, plenty of desperate men not knowing what to buy & partners dropping hints! The boxes were located near the entrances in a couple of the boots stores I was in, 1st thing you see. I worked in pharmacy retail for years, men will buy anything you recommend in the run up to Christmas.

Reactions: 9
Why does it matter what job they had? People are influenced by those around them. So if someone in their circle got something it ripples out.

Reactions: 2
I'm a former teacher and POCO, Beo wellness, Cloo etc would have been lapped up by the cliquey 30-45 age group in most of the schools I worked in, and it's not a new phenomenon (it predates influencers)
I remember seeing a group of 4 teachers walking in the school doors, all with the same haircut and highlights and the same Orla Kiely bags on their shoulders and totes in their hands. Eerie.
Same thing happens a lot with nurses and office workers in certain settings. It's like being a teenager again - peer pressure, but with more disposable income.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.